American Express Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at American Express?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Alex in Berlin, Germany

89 months ago

I am having a telephonic interview with amex on tuesday. I am based in germany and have applied for a position as sr. manager. Now I got told that the telephonic interview is been held from new york even so the position is based in germany.

Do you know if the interview system varies between countries or is amex applying an american system?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (75) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

amerie in United Kingdom

59 months ago

Hi,
I am a university student and have interview next week with amex for a year placement as junior financial analyst. Once you pass then only you go through another interview process again. I am wondering what kind of questions they will be asking since i m still an undergraduate. Any ideas if it will be more skills and personality based or technical based?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Got A Different Job! in Oxford, Connecticut

20 months ago

I recently applied for a senior level position. A recruiter contacted me to do an initial screening. I was then asked to come in and interview with 5 individuals. I interviewed separately with each sr. manager. I was shocked that this global organization would have me come in and meet individually with these people who basically asked me all the same questions! The interview process is long, sloowwwwwwww and antiquated. It's been 2 weeks and they haven't responded to me yet. I wonder what they do for less senior positions. Needless to say I'm no longer interested in the role as the company isn't progressive enough in their selection process, they have little respect in terms of their responsiveness to potential employees and their lack of decisiveness has turned me off. Not to mention that if their interview process is this substandard, I can't imagine what working there would be like. I believe I dodged a bullet here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Bangalore, India

15 months ago

Does American Express (india office) gives a call to a non- iitian candidate? What shot you got if you are a non-iitian in amex?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.