American Family Care Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at American Family Care?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Surprised in Birmingham, Alabama

22 months ago

I was surprised that I got a call from AFC for an interview. I have been putting in applications since 2000 and I have never gotten a response ever. I went to school for medical assisting and put in applications and thought I would get hired there, but nope no response. They want you to have at least an associates degree in medical assisting when they hire you, but they would not respond to my application when I applied with that. So when I applied with just a high school diploma and CMA certification, I got a call to come in for an interview. They ask the typical questions. Are you willing to work overtime if asked? Can you travel to different clinics? They also tell you that they will crosstrain you in different areas such as phlebotomy and frontdesk/backdesk. They tell you the hours of operation. They tell you that they are looking at other candidates and they will call you back within a week for a second interview. They tell you if they are not interested in you, you will hear back from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

lin2herr2 in Birmingham, Alabama

7 months ago

Am interested in an application for the American Family care coming up in Calera, AL As I live in Calera!! Am interested in a clerical position!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.