American Family Care Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at American Family Care?

What do you like best about working at American Family Care? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

lynn

43 months ago

I've been trying for a year to get hired there, it appears its all about who you know I've got over 13 years experience in the office and patient care.
No response what's wrong with my resume?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Madison, Illinois

37 months ago

lynn said: I've been trying for a year to get hired there, it appears its all about who you know I've got over 13 years experience in the office and patient care.
No response what's wrong with my resume?

Nothing...u just have too much experience and probably would not accept what they pay so they figure what's the point in calling you in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tiffany in Birmingham, Alabama

34 months ago

anonymous in Madison, Illinois said: Nothing...u just have too much experience and probably would not accept what they pay so they figure what's the point in calling you in.

I have several years experience as well. They only called me in for an interview because I removed all of the education from my resume except for my high school education. I had to completely dumb myself down on paper before they would call me in for an interview. The sad thing is, is that one of the requirements for the position I applied for is an Associates degree, but they would not call me back when I listed that on my resume. The crazy thing, they asked if I had a degree. Why would that matter when they refuse to call people back who are obviously intelligent. They allow students from the school I attended to do their externship, but they will not employ them, how crazy is that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.