American Red Cross Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at American Red Cross?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Connie in Tallahassee, Florida

86 months ago

I am in the proess of interviewing for a job and this is how it went. I got a call from the local CEO, we set up an interview,she told me I was in the top 2 and would be interviewing with a board member. Then 2 weeks later, I had a phone interview with a board member. The next step was to register with their on line back ground check website. They are now verifying my employment. I have warned my references, but I'm still not quite sure if I am the top candidate, as they told me there are 2. No word from my references yet. I also have not been told about the benefits, just that they have a medical HMO and a pension, which I am happy about . Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Tucson, Arizona

84 months ago

If the CEO thinks you will do whatever it takes to secure THEIR job, you will be in. Think hard unknown friend.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ben Borgstein in Minneapolis, Minnesota

82 months ago

It's been a long time, but I my interview was very easy and stressfree. This topic is kind of useless because I'm betting there are over 1000 different interviewers in the ARC with over 1000 different personalities. Any single answer could be taken with zeal by someone in New York and distain by someone in California. I can assure you, there is no standardization for questioning. My interview lasted about 10 minutes before I was told I was the right candidate. Your's may or may not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joanneflunder in Buffalo, New York

73 months ago

really would appreciate any comment about interviewing for the telecruiment positon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.