How to get a job at AMF Bowling Worldwide.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at AMF Bowling Worldwide? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

DC in DC in Washington, District of Columbia

99 months ago

I am a little concerned when "bowling" facilities want SSN's to do a 10 year background check on potential applicants. I don't mind the background check, but when you are paying FAR below market wage for Human Resource positions...I think that it may be a little unrealistic to make such demands. I never give my SSN on an application! I might consider it giving it when I am given an interview...but NEVER on an application. I guess that is why this position has been open for the last 6+ months on various job sites.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Hopkins, Michigan

99 months ago

Host said: Do you work at AMF Bowling Worldwide? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Just stick to it and get you resume to their HR dept. It is a big company. but if your qualifications pass the initial search, they treat you fairly.

I have worked for them for 6 months and they are a decent compnay to work for. Email me if you need assistance getting your resume to the right people. dk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Timmy in Bradenton, Florida

97 months ago

You have to have some real "bowling balls" to work for them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Not bowling in Derby City in Louisville, Kentucky

95 months ago

Have tried everything under the sun to get my resume to these folks. I live almost within eyesight of the facility they are hiring for in Louisville. Apparently they never actually hire anyone for the management positions posted. I am a bit amazed to have never of heard from them, I have the qualifications they list, the experience they need, and the proximity to the unit as mentioned.

Too bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

James Newman in The Colony, Texas

85 months ago

I'm enteristede in the job's avble "300".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.