Amscot Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Amscot?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

alfreddie jones in Saint Petersburg, Florida

90 months ago

fff

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

alfreddie jones in Saint Petersburg, Florida

90 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Amscot?

i dont know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jbiggos in orlando, Florida

83 months ago

this is the best advice for the amscot interview .. when they call tell them you are sorry but you made a mistake seeking employment with such a horrible comp. then hang up the phone.. believe me you will thank me and if you go thru with it you WILL be sorry..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

RichardMarks in Tampa, Florida

83 months ago

You should have taken your own advice Jbiggos so you wouldnt have to spend your free time slandering Amscot.

I love Amscot, they pay you very well, treat you well, teach us to be leaders, we add value to our communities. I have worked for the company for a long time and have seen people come and go but never once, did I see someone get fired without good reason AND I have seen many people leave and then want to come back later on... A company can do everything they can and still not make everyone happy, I think Amscot is great and I love it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

yea they teach you to be leaders in a oppressive and corrupt environment! im not slandering amscot just stating my and many associates opinion. amscot adds value? yea they give free mo's but every other service is a scam willfull blindness around every corner.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RichardMarks in Tampa, Florida

83 months ago

Get a life - if you don't work here anymore, obviously for very good reason, then find something better to do then post lies about the company. Have fun at your bank, making $9.00 an hour, in maybe 10 or 15 years you might make assistant manager!

I'll stay here, working my one weekend day, and making my great salary!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Oh Richard, the point in leaving amscot was so i COULD have a life . i have posted no lies about amscot only facts. at the bank i am making well over what you branch managers are capable of making even with their forced overtime of 50+hrs. ( i know what the cap is ) assistant manager? well im currently teller manager and thats only after one month .

yes you stay at amscot working your one weekend and making your supposed "great salary" i work at my bank making more than your bl in a friendly environment no harassment from idiot DL'S and guess what if im sick.. i get to call out i no longer have to come in if i am vomiting or having an epileptic attack, and fear being fired for an illness .and when thanks giving, xmas and new years comes maybe i swing by your branch and drop you of some of those wonderful cookies you love so much on my way to SPEND THE HOLIDAYS WITH MY FAMILY> what an idiot you are Richard i feel sorry for you ,where did you work before amscot ? winghouse? pollo tropical? rack room shoes? wow .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

peace0mind in Lakeland, Florida

82 months ago

um, oh k.....im new to this sight, and all i want to know is why i didn't get hired by amscot, i went and brought my resume and dressed nice....i qualify, i have my high school diploma and i passed there little test thingy, and they said if they didn't call me but 6o'clock the next day, that they decided to go ahead with other applicants. Well, they didn't call me, and the only thing i could possibly think it would be is my credit, and if i knew that they hired based on your credit, i wouldn't have even taken the time to apply, cause i KNOW my credit stinks. So, i was just wondering if anyone else had that problem, or if someone could conform my question about the whole credit thingy...anywho, thanks......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

corbendallis in central, Bolivia

80 months ago

probably becouse your credit was bad ,yes they do a credit history on you and if it doesnt look good they won't hire you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sheeps clothing in dark days, Florida

80 months ago

probably becouse your credit was bad ,yes they do a credit history on you and if it doesnt look good they won't hire you.

^^^^^^^I wouldn't say thats 100% true!!

peace0mind; Consider yourself lucky they didn't call back. Hope you found something much better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bi_MaMi in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

I had the same damn problem...I know i passed the test and all but they never called me back ..that sucks cause if i knew then i would of never wasted my time applying in the first place in the first place.. It's ridiculous that they run a creidt check and if you ain't got good credit they won't hire you.. you know how many people have bad credit.. thats crazy but oh well it's not my loss it's theirs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bill in Kissimmee, Florida

41 months ago

What in this Test? I was called for an interview for next week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bill_loves_fishing in Orlando, Florida

41 months ago

Rick Q in Florida said: I didnt have very good credit either but got accepted. Not sure what they look at.

whats on the test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bill_loves_fishing in Orlando, Florida

41 months ago

RichardMarks in Tampa, Florida said: Get a life - if you don't work here anymore, obviously for very good reason, then find something better to do then post lies about the company. Have fun at your bank, making $9.00 an hour, in maybe 10 or 15 years you might make assistant manager!

I'll stay here, working my one weekend day, and making my great salary!

Whats the test about? In detail?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Liz in Winter Haven, Florida

40 months ago

Well I just went thru the most horrible experience of my entire professional life with Amscot. I went for training at Tampa and the people there don't seem to like Puertorrican, Mexican or African Americans, as I saw and witnessed myself what kind of "Leaders" they have there. Even though I passed all my tests they sent me home after a week of training. They tell you in the beggining of class that you have to pass with an 85% at least on all test and guess what I passed mines with a 90% but still. I saw as this other girl did not pass her compliance test 2 times but yet she did make it till the end. I have never been so humilliated in my entire life and will NOT stop telling people about this. I have also sent a Fedex letter to the head honcho at the home office in Tampa, not that I want the opportunity again but so that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Debbie in Orlando, Florida

34 months ago

AMSCOT is one of the WORST companies to work for...!!! I went for an interview, and the interviewer was SO RUDE, I couldnt get out of there quick enough..!!! Ive heard so many horror stories about them, They may pay well, but money is not everything..! You cant "hang out' with your co-workers after hours either, NOT..!!!
They made me VERY UNCOMFORTABLE in the 15 min or less in their office, NOT GOOD..!!! They could of offered me 30 bucks an hour, and I would of turned it down..!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

christie

17 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Amscot?

I just finished my interview. Everything went well now I am waiting for a response. My recruiter was very professional and completely by the book. I am hoping for a job today. Thank you for this blog. All the positive remark are true. Thumbs up to your forume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.