What should I expect on the interview and math test?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

slugojohnson in Clearwater, Florida

92 months ago

What should I expect on the interview?  What type of questions do they ask and what type of answers are they looking for? Also, I know they give a math test and was wondering what questions they ask, is it multiple choice or what? What else should I expect during the interview? And how many people normally show up in the 10 to 4 o'clock openings?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (102) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

cobracookiecommander in palmetto, Florida

87 months ago

u should expect excellent treatment and a math test that any preschooler can pass even one educated in the south.then a week of brain washing at corp office where u will be treated like an idiot but still nice.. once u get to a branch the nightmare begins.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

cobracookiecommander in palmetto, Florida

87 months ago

Vicky T in Brandon, Florida said: Training week 1 is informative, demanding but an amazing experience. Week 2 can be overwhelming but be patient - its on the job training which is fun, fast paced and a great beginning to your career. I enjoyed every minute. Good Luck!

training week 1 is MIS-INFORMATIVE demanding and IS one hell of an experience. week 2 is no better come to thi nk of it you will spend your entire time here slaving over a crowded window while being called every 2 min about pulling customers up to the window . (who refuse to come to the window) its not fun in any way shape or form , its definitely fast paced and there is no career to be had at amscot.. no one lasts longer than 5 years unless you suck up like crazy if you are the type of person who can live with misleading other humans (customers) and dont mind working for 9 to 12 hrs straight without a break or any kind of incentive and have no education or former REAL work experience then you will find it to be bearable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Vicky T in Brandon, Florida

86 months ago

Training was incredible - the best training i have ever had and i attended hamburgr university and other top class training facilities!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.