APAC Customer Services Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at APAC Customer Services?

What do you like best about working at APAC Customer Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

j russell in Bradley, Michigan

92 months ago

Hi, looking for new career. I am 66 youmgish. I am soon closing my 10 yrs of daycare, as we are moving to Tucson Az. My Russ is looking to finish clinical classes for Hospice nursing. We are putting house for sale in 1 wk.This is a Lord lead decision for husband. I as a wife, will follow.
I have worked for 3 Health Care Companies in the office and 1 position in field. I enjoyed this work and was used as a detenizer w/irritated customers. I also was utilized as a final collections officer.
I would very much like an application. Can you help me out?
Sincerely, j. Russell

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

justanotherone in Queen Creek, Arizona

29 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at APAC Customer Services ?

What do you like best about working at APAC Customer Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I worked in management at APAC for year - I was terminated on my day off and wasnt told until co-worker let me know. Then they didnt include my bonus I earned in my final check. The "reason" I was terminated was performance - which is odd that this company claims to be a performance driven company. My numbers in PERFORMANCE had improved month after month -once I reached bonus they would raise the "bonus" numbers to reach- I was one of top 20% in the center in leading my team. I would not refer anyone to work for this company. I was granted unemployment due to there inablility to prove I was terminated for just cause. And continue to take other 'legal matters" which I am not at liberty to talk about. There are alot of new call centers coming to Tucson - I would advise to work at one of them removing gum off desks cans before apac.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.