Apollo Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Apollo?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Mesa, Arizona

91 months ago

There are a number of different questions you should be prepared to answer for the enrollment counselor position. For instance, what are the top three characteristics of a salesperson? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why should we hire you over the other 5 people we interviewed earlier?

Also, be prepared to role play a phone conversation with the interviewer. You are supposed to sell them as if you are calling and they are a prospective student. Be prepared to know why UoP is a good choice for people, so you can sell it there in the interview. Be confident but not scared. Kinda intimidating since you will be interviewed by two people at the same time. Good luck!

I was just interviewed a few days ago, and don't even know if I got the job. The pay is decent for this position, and I think it'll be a good experience so I kinda hope I get it. I know a lot of people that work at UoP. Some hate it others really like it. It's a preference thing. They are pretty aggressive in their marketing campaign, so you need to be comfortable with that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.