Apple One

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Disgusted of Agencies in East Orange, New Jersey

84 months ago

What is going on with "ALL The Agencies" What are they looking for? You meet with them, they say that they will call you and you do not hear from them anymore. Is it that they are looking for a "Perfect Person"? Please let me know. I have been looking for several months and to no avail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Disgusted of Agencies in East Orange, New Jersey

84 months ago

Please let me know what is going on with "All the Agencies" especially "Apple One"? I met with them several months ago and I never heard from them anymore. I speak three languages and I am a college graduate. What is going on?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Scott in Pompano Beach, Florida

84 months ago

Disgusted of Agencies in East Orange, New Jersey said: What is going on with "ALL The Agencies" What are they looking for? You meet with them, they say that they will call you and you do not hear from them anymore. Is it that they are looking for a "Perfect Person"? Please let me know. I have been looking for several months and to no avail.

Timing is everything. If your skills do not match their current crop of clients, then there is no match. You should list yourself with several agencies. Your match may be at another agency!!! Don't be discouraged by one agency. It's not their "fault" that your particular skills, no matter how fabulous they may be, are not placeable at this moment in time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.