Apple One

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

carleen5540 in Yankton, South Dakota

32 months ago

I am registered on several job boards and Apple One contacted me.. she talked up a position and made it sound as if I was a sure hire.. now I cannot get the woman back on the phone or by email. I am a single mom looking for work and to get my hopes up is really sick and twisted. I am reporting Apple One to the Better Business Bureau and my State's Attorney General Office. I'm tired of all these GREAT jobs out there that I just somehow miss application deadlines or am over qualified for or under qualified for... is there an actual job board that is worth while out there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bryce in South Gate, California

14 months ago

AppleOne doesn't have a clue how to use keywords in ones resume against their own job posting. I have over 25 years of corrugated die cutting experience. And they had a job posting for "Experienced Corrugated Cutting Die Maker" in Cerritos, CA. One would think that after applying that AppleOne would at least call and find out what kind of corrugated die experience I have even after I had 10 or more keywords on my resume without editing it to match their description. Guess what, job no longer available

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.