AppleOne Addison, TX FAKE FAKE FAKE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

karenw729 in Dallas, Texas

28 months ago

I applied online for a job they posted. The description matches my skills and experience perfectly. When you apply onlline you also have to schedule an appointment. So I did. 5:30pm the day before the interview they called and cancelled it and said they have no openings that fit my qualifications. Ridiculous. I have a job now that matches the description (I'm just looking for a new job at a different company) so I know this was lie. And yet they keep posting the job. You can call their office as much as you want, no one will answer. This place is surely a fraud taking government assistance money claiming to be helping get people employed. What can we do to take them down? They are preying on people just trying to get a job and wasting our time that we could use with legitimate employment agencies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AppleOne Employee

14 months ago

I have worked for AppleOne in the Plano branch for a while and this is simply not true. Although your skills might match a position posted online, there are many other factors that might not qualify you for a position. Those include a sketchy work history, work tenure, pay, etc. Our automated application system sets you up for an interview time, but when you are not the "right candidate", we choose not to waste your time until we have a position more fitting for you.

As far as calling the office, we are open from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday through Friday and always have someone to answer the lines. If not, we have a mail service to answer after hours.
We receive NO GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE and are a completely privately owned and DEBT FREE COMPANY. If you have any more questions, please feel free to email our office at richardson@appleone.com. Good luck with your job search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.