AppleOne will bait/switch the insurance they offer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Nonya B in Corona, California

83 months ago

I have been at an assignment for 14 months thru AppleOne. This is my first experience with them. I was bounced from one branch to another for over a month after enrolling, which tested my patience. After enrolling in the optional insurance, it took them 3 months to activate my benefits, even though they deducted every week. Last month I recieved notice that AppleOne had selected a new and equally comparable provider. My old coverage gave me prescrips at $15, up to $750 per year. The new coverage allows only 12 prescrips, and they will only pay $10 of each. $120 total versus $750 is NOT comparable. My office visit co-pay went from $15 to $50, and the dental no longer covers deep cleanings or root canal therapy (where as the previous coverage did.)I left 2 messages for my rep to question this change, and she refuses to return my call. I am going to the top as of today. I am launching an Email/Letter Carpet Bomb campaign. Everyone in corporate, including stockholders, will know my name by the end of October

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.