looking for a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

susie sanchez

94 months ago

this is the first time that i am looking for a job with apple one and the first thing that i read was that apple one is crappy, that is a very bad first impression, but that is the opinion of others. I will still try apple one and if there is a job for me that would be nice and if not well I will look somewhere else. To the one that said that apple one is crappy....maybe it was your first impression that led them to blow you away.Sorry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Denver in Denver, Colorado

93 months ago

Apple One is REALLY SPAMMING MONSTER with fake job ads..... don't waste your time!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jimi in Franklin, Tennessee

92 months ago

WHAT are you blabbing about Ms. Sanchez?

"to the one that said Apple One is crappy...maybe it was your first impression that led them to blow you away"...

First, you need to learn to capitalize and use proper grammar.

AppleOne IS crappy - I said it - but so did 100 other people. And guess what Susie-Q - I blew THEM off. I went in and was super-professional - they sent me on an interview with a company and said "they pay $40k a year". I was psyched. I went to the interview and the company wanted me to start. So I call AppleOne back, and they said "great, so you'll take the job". I asked them what the company's salary offer was and they said "well, first you have to work for AppleOne for 1000 hours...THEN you can go permanent with the company (IF the company wants to keep you)". I said OK, what is my hourly pay? They said "we will pay you $12/hour". WTF? You want me to work for $12/hour for 6 months? I called them back and said "sorry, but I can't live in poverty".

SO I BLEW THEM AWAY, not the other way around. You think it's ethical to pay someone $12/hour and they bill the company $30/hour? That's what they do. I've seen the bills come in for many temps in the past and trust me, they're making over $10,000 off YOU.

You have no idea what you're talking about...you must be an AppleOne employee or the wife of one who sits around the house all day blabbing on job boards...hoping your husband's salary allows him to buy you all your bon-bons.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Margaret Fong in San Francisco, California

92 months ago

Susie Sanchez: Why are you staying with Apple One? It is crappy because I was working for them when they took over a client and I didn't finish the assignment. The department I was working at was closing and my account executive had the nerve to blame me that I am no longer working there because I talk too much. What a bunch of liars. I am the QUIET ONE. So, it is crappy and nothing but sales and misleading ads. Stay away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jimi in Franklin, Tennessee

92 months ago

Thanks Margaret! I couldn't have said it better.

AppleOne = RottenApple!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Apple One is ROTTEN! in Littleton, Colorado

92 months ago

ROTTEN APPLE (Apple One) just posted hundreds and hundreds of "jobs" on monster. They are really spamming it this week!

When is the FTC going to do something about this fraud???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dude408 in Oakland, California

92 months ago

this firm is a joke. small time like Culver, they post phantom posting for days on end. they need to stik to administrative and stay away from the big dog jobs. this posting is a joke. the salary is NOT COMPETITVE for what they want.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jimi in Brentwood, Tennessee

92 months ago

Hey did you all notice anything related to spam when you registered with Rotten AppleOne?

I ask because - at the beginning of my job search - I created a brand new email account. It was a pretty unique address. I hadn't sent out any resumes yet, but that morning DID register with Rotten AppleOne. I DID NOT register with anyone else, but as soon as my Rotten AppleOne account was created (about 15 minutes afterwards), my INBOX was slammed with spam. I thought, "WHO could already have this email address I created 15 minutes ago?".

Hmmmm, I smell a rat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

John Littleton, Colorado in Denver, Colorado

92 months ago

Jimi in Brentwood, Tennessee said: Hey did you all notice anything related to spam when you registered with Rotten AppleOne?

I ask because - at the beginning of my job search - I created a brand new email account. It was a pretty unique address. I hadn't sent out any resumes yet, but that morning DID register with Rotten AppleOne. I DID NOT register with anyone else, but as soon as my Rotten AppleOne account was created (about 15 minutes afterwards), my INBOX was slammed with spam. I thought, "WHO could already have this email address I created 15 minutes ago?".

Hmmmm, I smell a rat.

They want to see resumes to see EMPLOYERS and actual job descriptions! They are A ROTTEN APPLE!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AppleOne sells emails to spammers! in San Lorenzo, California

70 months ago

John Littleton, Colorado in Denver, Colorado said: They want to see resumes to see EMPLOYERS and actual job descriptions! They are A ROTTEN APPLE!!!

The same is here - after registering with AppleOne, I started immediatelly getting a lot of spam in my inbox.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.