What's the company culture at AppleOne?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 70)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at AppleOne?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at AppleOne?

Reply - Report abuse

Cindi in Littleton, Colorado

91 months ago

I registered with AO at least two months ago. The office was noisy and boisterous - it was nearly impossible to concentrate! I scored high on all of the Office products, however, I was never called for a job. I've followed-up with them several times and each time they say they will call me back. I believe it was a total waste of time!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Margaret Fong in Belvedere Tiburon, California

91 months ago

Who cares? I hate Apple One. The worst agency I have ever encountered. They won't place people unless you type 50 wpm and I am a new graduate. A bunch of phonies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Carl

91 months ago

I too agree that Apple One is the WORST!!! I have over 15 years of experience and the rep I met with told me that she would have NO promblem placing me...NEVER heard back from her!!! Of couse I had found a job but I would NEVER EVER refer anyone to Apple One...very disappointed!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tom S in Columbia, South Carolina

90 months ago

I seem to have gotten the same "service" at Apple One. No return calls, no real leads, the manager there actually got pissed at me for following up on a job where I have had no response for weeks to find they filled the job internally. It was Apples job to follow up, I performed their job and got a negative response.

Cindi said: I registered with AO at least two months ago. The office was noisy and boisterous - it was nearly impossible to concentrate! I scored high on all of the Office products, however, I was never called for a job. I've followed-up with them several times and each time they say they will call me back. I believe it was a total waste of time!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Diane in Buffalo, New York

90 months ago

The AppleOne office in Amherst NY is very inviting, the staff is great. It is very busy and the phones ring off the hook but that appealed to me that they were busy, I knew they would get me work. I have gone in to Remedy, Adecco and Kelly and the staff was rude and they were very quiet unlike AppleOne. The staff at AppleOne is very professional, all dressed in suits, they all seemed very knowledgable of the market here in Buffalo and they had many opportunities to offer. I worked with Laura Monroe but all the gals in the office were great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in HB, CA in Huntington Beach, California

90 months ago

Diane said: The AppleOne office in Amherst NY is very inviting, the staff is great. It is very busy and the phones ring off the hook but that appealed to me that they were busy, I knew they would get me work. I have gone in to Remedy, Adecco and Kelly and the staff was rude and they were very quiet unlike AppleOne. The staff at AppleOne is very professional, all dressed in suits, they all seemed very knowledgable of the market here in Buffalo and they had many opportunities to offer. I worked with Laura Monroe but all the gals in the office were great.

In reading over many of the posts here, I would say that Diane in Buffalo is from AppleOne. An employee probably. I have had the same experiences as many of the others posting here. Promises of employment and then no calls. When I had called to "touch base" I would continue to be told promises of "I am working on something right now for you. I will call you back shortly." and never did I get a return call. Apparently this is not new to AppleOne. I had spoken with my mom about them and she had told me some similar stories from when she signed up with them years ago.

In my experience you are better off signing up with many of them and hunting on the job boards. Many of the angencies I have come across in my time seem to just take resumes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Carl

90 months ago

Well Michelle you said it all!!! I have not heard one good thing about this agency...so I am sure Diane is a relative or something along those lines!! I am from NJ and just cant say enough bad thoughts about their services!! Really very poorly operated!!
I too agree about signing up with on line boards and sites like monster or career network...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

90 months ago

I signed up with Career Builder, Monster,
every concievable recruiter out there and get calls from all of them buy APPLE ONE.
I have recieved 2 calls in one year regarding job openings from APPLE ONE and one call was for a job that I have already applied for on my own.
Peace.T S

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rotten Apple in Littleton, Colorado

88 months ago

Margaret Fong in Belvedere Tiburon, California said: Who cares? I hate Apple One. The worst agency I have ever encountered. They won't place people unless you type 50 wpm and I am a new graduate. A bunch of phonies.

I type 80 wpm and have 10 years experience plus a 4 year degree. In more than 3 years they have NEVER called me despite my follow-up. What a bunch of idiots!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

I got much of the same. Got 2 calls in 2 years!! I've had at least 6 interviews all on my own in the same town for jobs im registered with APPLE ONE. Big Joke.
Seems the people at my local office are totally inept!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jimi in Franklin, Tennessee

88 months ago

Michelle, good call. I think Diane in Buffalo is bluffing! Look at the hundreds of negative comments on this board about AppleOne...and she's defending them like they are some kind of Godsend. If she went to THREE placement companies that could not find her work...and then AppleOne magically "placed" her?

She's either an employee - or there's something wrong with her if she had to try four times to get placed. Idiot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marty

88 months ago

Either Diane is a schill or it's a an east coast/west coast thing. Because my A**holeOne in Southern California is stocked with valley girl geeks. One girl --- in a see-through white top with humongous breasts, and another with full-on valley voice "Ummmm, I don't knoooow, that's not myyyyy depaaaartment...", and one who actually asked ME to roll up the stamp roll she fumbled! --- all seem like clueless bimbos.

But it's now my opinion that ALL staffing agencies are garbage. No success with any of them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Former AppleOne Employee in Atlanta, Georgia

87 months ago

Appleone's is probably the most untrusting company I've ever worked for, they monitor your phone calls, emails, and are a breeding ground for poor managers and mentors. I'm not one to bad mouth companies, however, you definitely want to make sure you ask a lot of questions about the office culture, performance plan, and what is expected of you before signing employment documents.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Denver, Colorado

87 months ago

Former AppleOne Employee in Atlanta, Georgia said: Appleone's is probably the most untrusting company I've ever worked for, they monitor your phone calls, emails, and are a breeding ground for poor managers and mentors. I'm not one to bad mouth companies, however, you definitely want to make sure you ask a lot of questions about the office culture, performance plan, and what is expected of you before signing employment documents.

They routinely put in ads for Executive Assistants for $50K to collect resumes. Sorry, but everyone knows there aren't that many jobs at that level open!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Becky in Denver, Colorado

87 months ago

Former AppleOne Employee in Atlanta, Georgia said: Appleone's is probably the most untrusting company I've ever worked for, they monitor your phone calls, emails, and are a breeding ground for poor managers and mentors. I'm not one to bad mouth companies, however, you definitely want to make sure you ask a lot of questions about the office culture, performance plan, and what is expected of you before signing employment documents.

I have found that when I ask THEM more questions, I have received more offers than when I act like I'm "desperate." It seems obvious, but job seekers have to remember how they are coming across. If they are coming across as "desperate," they won't seem as desirable as those who are more thoughtful. There's a fine line though between acting "thoughtful" and "picky" as they may "pick" someone else.

Just be sure to ask the questions that matter to YOU (benefits, job duties-- especially get them to be SPECIFIC about job duties. " If they add, "anything else we need" ask them for an example. Do they want you to run to the store for them with your own car? Maybe you don't want to do that. Will they reimburse for mileage, gas, etc?

THINK of your own questions and LIST them before you interview. If you take something just to "take something," you can be assured you'll be looking again real soon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter in Buffalo, New York

85 months ago

I worked in the Amherst office. There was a Diane that worked there. It was the worst experience of my life. They had a "type" they placed & if you didn't look or act the type the chances of them calling you were slim even if your scores were good. They posted misleading ads to build up the resume pool. They blew people off like they were garbage. The place breeds poor management. Your best bet is to only work with privately held employment agancies like the one I work for now. They completely changed my mind about agencies. We don't pump you for your contacts. We interview you on the phone first, if that goes well then we send you a link to test. If all that goes well we bring you in. If you don't have what we are looking for, right away we tell you. We go for days without bringing in anybody because we want to match the right person to the right job. It's not about marketing here is real business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Glendale, California

85 months ago

Recruiter in Buffalo, New York said: I worked in the Amherst office. There was a Diane that worked there. It was the worst experience of my life. They had a "type" they placed & if you didn't look or act the type the chances of them calling you were slim even if your scores were good. They posted misleading ads to build up the resume pool. They blew people off like they were garbage. The place breeds poor management. Your best bet is to only work with privately held employment agancies like the one I work for now. They completely changed my mind about agencies. We don't pump you for your contacts. We interview you on the phone first, if that goes well then we send you a link to test. If all that goes well we bring you in. If you don't have what we are looking for, right away we tell you. We go for days without bringing in anybody because we want to match the right person to the right job. It's not about marketing here is real business.

AppleOne is privately held-and by the way how much is the company you are working for worth? I am only curious because it seems to me like your company's business model is very reactive where as AppleOne is a team of proactive people. The people who make money at AppleOne never leave because there is a LOT of opportunity here....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Sarah in Glendale, California said: AppleOne is privately held-and by the way how much is the company you are working for worth? I am only curious because it seems to me like your company's business model is very reactive where as AppleOne is a team of proactive people. The people who make money at AppleOne never leave because there is a LOT of opportunity here....

Calm Down Sara. If AppleOne works for you then thats wonderful. I feel they burn more bridges than they build. The question about worth supports my statement about the money being more important than the people. I make great money and at the end of the day I feel great because I've made a difference. That works for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Sarah in Glendale, California said: AppleOne is privately held-and by the way how much is the company you are working for worth? I am only curious because it seems to me like your company's business model is very reactive where as AppleOne is a team of proactive people. The people who make money at AppleOne never leave because there is a LOT of opportunity here....

Calm Down Sara. If AppleOne works for you then thats wonderful. I feel they burn more bridges than they build. The question about worth supports my statement about the money being more important than the people. I make great money and at the end of the day I feel great because I've made a difference. That works for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Zack in Glendale, California

84 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at AppleOne?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

Here in California we all were suits for the most part. Once a month on Friday we get a casual day. We try our very bets to find jobs I think some people dont understand that the clients are looking for very specific requiremants most of the time and we cant just throw someone into any job the background has to match and we get a lot of way underqualified people who have no clue why they cant get a job. Stability is key people stop job hopping and stay put for a while and stop doing things at work you no you are not supposed to do. Even higher level people do stupids things to get them fired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

tom simakis in Canton, Ohio

84 months ago

Not true. I hold a BS in Finance, have over 23 years in manufacturing, serve as a consultant to investment analysts in manufacturing, Own my own business,good purchasing experience and could not find a job in 16 months in South Carolina.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Zach in Long Beach, California

84 months ago

Sorry I can not comment on the job market in South Carolina as I have never been there nor am I informed of the unemployment status. Sometimes employers are scared to hire people that are over qualified for certain positions. And you do have to a count for timing for the right position at the right time. Here the unemployment rate is around 4% and companies need to pay more for the expectations they have in skill set required. Too many underqualified people and not enough jobs

Zach in Long Beach, California

84 months ago

Margaret Fong in Belvedere Tiburon, California said: Who cares? I hate Apple One. The worst agency I have ever encountered. They won't place people unless you type 50 wpm and I am a new graduate. A bunch of phonies.

Congratulations on your degree but coming from an employers stand point we are more likely to hire on experience over degree. You have to be willing to start at the bottom with everyone else and prove yourself.

84 months ago

It's true. You can have a degree in accounting and lose the job to someone who has had 5 years job experience. I have people who are insulted when I tell them I have to start them at the bottom. When they go off on me I just move on to the next person because I will find someone who wants as good opportunity and knows how to pay dues! I am finding much success placing Legal & Executive Admins. What's hot in your area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Zack in Glendale, California

84 months ago

Recruiter in Buffalo, New York said: It's true. You can have a degree in accounting and lose the job to someone who has had 5 years job experience. I have people who are insulted when I tell them I have to start them at the bottom. When they go off on me I just move on to the next person because I will find someone who wants as good opportunity and knows how to pay dues! I am finding much success placing Legal & Executive Admins. What's hot in your area?

I am finding right now Bilingual Spanish Admins and CSR people are in high demand but it flip flops all the time next month it might be receptionists.

the one in Pompano Beach, Florida

81 months ago

First of all..apple One s.....the enviroment is horrible...managerment needs to get a grip..so much HOIGH turn over...they treat the employees like crap...As for getting together on a friday..are you kidding me. They discoraged you from making friends with your fellow co workers...Don't go work for Apple One...its all lies..they sell you a dream..for what?/ They pay next to nothing...they want people in a me mindset and the hell with everyone else...the cypress creek management is such a joke..they steal clients from there employees..a..Don't work for them..you will regart it..

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at AppleOne?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

OMG..so true...management is crap and the owners of Appleone should clean house..

Tom S in Columbia, South Carolina said: I seem to have gotten the same "service" at Apple One. No return calls, no real leads, the manager there actually got pissed at me for following up on a job where I have had no response for weeks to find they filled the job internally. It was Apples job to follow up, I performed their job and got a negative response.

81 months ago

Don't waste your time at appleone..the one in florida on cypress creek road..after you are in there for 2 hours pulling so much information from you...for there benefit..you never hear back from them..DON"T APPLY TO APPLEONE>>THEY JUST WANT YOUR INFORMATION TO GET LEADS>>THEY CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOU!!!!

Carl said: Well Michelle you said it all!!! I have not heard one good thing about this agency...so I am sure Diane is a relative or something along those lines!! I am from NJ and just cant say enough bad thoughts about their services!! Really very poorly operated!!
I too agree about signing up with on line boards and sites like monster or career network...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

This is so true..I too worked there and it was Horrible place to work...DON"T WORK FOR APPLEONE!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

YEA, there pay is a JOKE>>CHEAPEST IN THE STAFFING WORLD..DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Joe in Denver, Colorado said: They routinely put in ads for Executive Assistants for $50K to collect resumes. Sorry, but everyone knows there aren't that many jobs at that level open!

81 months ago

I TOO AM A FORMER EMPLOYEE OF A** APPLEONE AND I AGREE TOTALLY LOSERS

Recruiter in Buffalo, New York said: I worked in the Amherst office. There was a Diane that worked there. It was the worst experience of my life. They had a "type" they placed & if you didn't look or act the type the chances of them calling you were slim even if your scores were good. They posted misleading ads to build up the resume pool. They blew people off like they were garbage. The place breeds poor management. Your best bet is to only work with privately held employment agancies like the one I work for now. They completely changed my mind about agencies. We don't pump you for your contacts. We interview you on the phone first, if that goes well then we send you a link to test. If all that goes well we bring you in. If you don't have what we are looking for, right away we tell you. We go for days without bringing in anybody because we want to match the right person to the right job. It's not about marketing here is real business.

81 months ago

CALM DOWN SARAH..YOU ARE WAY WRONG ABOUT APPLEONE HAVING GREAT OPPORTUNITY..YEA, IF YOU LIKE TO STEAL FROM YOUR CO WORKERS AND LIE AND RUN EVERYBODY OVER TO GET WANT YOU WANT ..THEM, YEA,,YOU CAN MAKE MONEY BUT HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT? OH I FORGET YOU HAVE TO BE HEARTLESS. TO WORK SO LONG IN THAT "ME" MIND SET.OH, BEFORE I FORGET..THAT PROACTIVE CRAP ABOUT APPLEONE.

81 months ago

APPLE ONE..THEY ARE A JOKE! THE ONE IN CYPRESS CREEK ARE FULL OF LIES AND MANAGEMENT IN THAT OFFICE ARE OUT FROM THEM SELVES..THEY CHANGE THE RULES AS THEY GO ALONG..THEY HAVE HIGH TURNER OVER IN THAT OFFICE..IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR APPLICANTS AND THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH (EXCLUDING MANAGEMENT) THEM YOU WON'T LAST THERE...5 PEOPLE IN LESS THEM 7 MONTHS..HORRIBLE..
YOU KNOW WHAT IS AMAZING IN THE CYPRESS CREEK OFFICE IS THE OWNER OF APPLEONE HAS NOT FIGURED OUT THAT THE 2 FOOLS RUNNING THE SHOW OVER THERE HAVE NO MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND THEY STABE YOU IN THE BACK AND THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS TO GET WHAT :THEY WANT"...

a recruiter and damn proud of it in Florida

80 months ago

the one in Pompano Beach, Florida said: This is so true..I too worked there and it was Horrible place to work...DON"T WORK FOR APPLEONE!!

normally people who say those types of things have been fired.....is everyone in the world out to get you specifically? NO get over it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

the one in Pompano Beach, Florida said: First of all..apple One s.....the enviroment is horrible...managerment needs to get a grip..so much HOIGH turn over...they treat the employees like crap...As for getting together on a friday..are you kidding me. They discoraged you from making friends with your fellow co workers...Don't go work for Apple One...its all lies..they sell you a dream..for what?/ They pay next to nothing...they want people in a me mindset and the hell with everyone else...the cypress creek management is such a joke..they steal clients from there employees..a..Don't work for them..you will regart it..

obviously a disgruntled EX appleone employee....and most likely an ex for a good reason...Appleone invests more into its people than any other agency I have ever come into contact with...and by far the management is what sets it apart! Little do you know....good luck....I'm sure you are still jobless....wonder why?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

the one in Pompano Beach, Florida said: APPLE ONE..THEY ARE A JOKE! THE ONE IN CYPRESS CREEK ARE FULL OF LIES AND MANAGEMENT IN THAT OFFICE ARE OUT FROM THEM SELVES..THEY CHANGE THE RULES AS THEY GO ALONG..THEY HAVE HIGH TURNER OVER IN THAT OFFICE..IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR APPLICANTS AND THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH (EXCLUDING MANAGEMENT) THEM YOU WON'T LAST THERE...5 PEOPLE IN LESS THEM 7 MONTHS..HORRIBLE..
YOU KNOW WHAT IS AMAZING IN THE CYPRESS CREEK OFFICE IS THE OWNER OF APPLEONE HAS NOT FIGURED OUT THAT THE 2 FOOLS RUNNING THE SHOW OVER THERE HAVE NO MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND THEY STABE YOU IN THE BACK AND THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS TO GET WHAT :THEY WANT"...

You are clearly a former employee...Let me ask did you find a job??hmmmmmmmm I dont think so....why dont you just sit on your couch and blame everyone else for your problems....OH WAIT! Thats what you are already doing, mission accomplished a$$hole!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Anne in Denver, Colorado

80 months ago

You sound like a real jerk (the Florida guy).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anne in Denver, Colorado

80 months ago

By the way, "Recruiter," you should call yourself more effectively, "Resume collector." We know your games -- collect as many resumes as you can -- build up your database. Get ONE job in -- advertise the hell out of it so it looks like there are many jobs. Look at the company names and job titles on resumes and call those companies to try to get more clients.

You are USING people to find new clients. And deceptively advertising. And, WASTING A LOT OF PEOPLE'S TIME. I hope you sleep well at night being the criminal you are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

inform in Pompano Beach, Florida

80 months ago

a recruiter and damn proud of it in Florida said: normally people who say those types of things have been fired.....is everyone in the world out to get you specifically? NO get over it!

no--I didn not get fired..they are just horrible..high turnover...I have over 15 years in staffing and have only worked in 2 companies over 15 years...
Great,you are a recruiter..just don't work for AO...
you need to take a chill pill..you get over it

80 months ago

a recruiter and damn proud of it in Florida said: You are clearly a former employee...Let me ask did you find a job??hmmmmmmmm I dont think so....why dont you just sit on your couch and blame everyone else for your problems....OH WAIT! Thats what you are already doing, mission accomplished a$$hole!

By the way loser..I did find a job...I don't know what bug is up you a@!!..but pull it out and go on with you life as a recruiter

80 months ago

a recruiter and damn proud of it in Florida said: obviously a disgruntled EX appleone employee....and most likely an ex for a good reason...Appleone invests more into its people than any other agency I have ever come into contact with...and by far the management is what sets it apart! Little do you know....good luck....I'm sure you are still jobless....wonder why?

Yea,,,I am an ex employee and so are about 10 other recruiters who LEFT.....in one year..management...you are totally right about being set apart...total losers...
Oh by the way..I am not JOBLESS...

79 months ago

inform in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Yea,,,I am an ex employee and so are about 10 other recruiters who LEFT.....in one year..management...you are totally right about being set apart...total losers...
Oh by the way..I am not JOBLESS...

Have you ever even worked in the staffing industry?! ALL AGENCIES have high turnover. It't not a representation of management it's the industry...I know many people who make crazy money there....I guess you just have to be talented.....hope your job however meaningless is GREAT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

cool worker in California

79 months ago

AppleOne employees are not "job seekers for the unemployed". we are sales people, heartless sales people! we make money placing qualified un-whack job people. So, yes, you are bitter and have anger management issues- we don't place people that will potentially lose clients for us. We have normal office bills to pay too. Anyone that sighs while testing - unemployable! anyone that gives our receptionist crap about all of the paperwork- unemployable! anyone that calls 4 times a day - yep , you guessed it! UNEMPLOYABLE! oh yah- WE'RE FREE!!! what have you been doing for yourself lately...???

sincerely,
not a life therapist- an appleone worker

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

cool worker in California

79 months ago

Hi Margaret -
I viewed your profile and you seem to have issues with SEVERAL staffing agencies... What is the common denomenator??? you...

Naretta in Denver, Colorado

79 months ago

cool worker in California said: Hi Margaret -
I viewed your profile and you seem to have issues with SEVERAL staffing agencies... What is the common denomenator??? you...

Margaret,

I'm sure this person works for ROBERT HALF! :)

79 months ago

Anne in Denver, Colorado said: By the way, "Recruiter," you should call yourself more effectively, "Resume collector." We know your games -- collect as many resumes as you can -- build up your database. Get ONE job in -- advertise the hell out of it so it looks like there are many jobs. Look at the company names and job titles on resumes and call those companies to try to get more clients.

You are USING people to find new clients. And deceptively advertising. And, WASTING A LOT OF PEOPLE'S TIME. I hope you sleep well at night being the criminal you are.

Criminal? Or would you say financially set? I would go with the second....jealous people are always the ones starting trouble! I laugh at all of your "resume collector" comments....in fact I made a boat load of money this year, last year and many more years to come. I have found too many people to count jobs. I feel good when I sleep at night knowing I helped put several QUALIFIED people with GREAT attitudes out to work, and I can do it under my 1500 thread count sheets....with a smile on my face!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

cool worker in California said: AppleOne employees are not "job seekers for the unemployed". we are sales people, heartless sales people! we make money placing qualified un-whack job people. So, yes, you are bitter and have anger management issues- we don't place people that will potentially lose clients for us. We have normal office bills to pay too. Anyone that sighs while testing - unemployable! anyone that gives our receptionist crap about all of the paperwork- unemployable! anyone that calls 4 times a day - yep , you guessed it! UNEMPLOYABLE! oh yah- WE'RE FREE!!! what have you been doing for yourself lately...???

sincerely,
not a life therapist- an appleone worker

I agree with everything other than "heartless" sales people.......are you living inside my brain on all of the other issues????

79 months ago

inform in Pompano Beach, Florida said: no--I didn not get fired..they are just horrible..high turnover...I have over 15 years in staffing and have only worked in 2 companies over 15 years...
Great,you are a recruiter..just don't work for AO...
you need to take a chill pill..you get over it[/QUOT

You can have 30 years of experience at the same company......if you fly below the radar crap employees can hang around FOREVER!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sara in LV in Las Vegas, Nevada

79 months ago

inform in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Whatever loser

WOW-In my estimation neither of you are making our industry look any better! I understand that AppleOne is not for everyone as far as being employed. However if you are a great sales person, it is the best paying firm hands down! I have more than tripled my base the last three years I worked at AppleOne and in Management the potential is even better! (although more stressful) Please remember that we have a bad enough rep as it is and maybe we should show the customers that we do care what we are doing so I am going to be real blunt:
1. No we are not non-profit, of course we charge fees, and whoever is acting like digging for information (which helps every candidate we meet due to the fact that the next candidate may have information for you!) was invented by AppleOne needs to get real!
2. Unfortunately, just like anything there are always bad apples. To anyone who was EVER treated like garbage by a staffing agency I would like to apologize. I value and respect everyone who walks through my door even though I can not always place them. I am also not perfect, I am sure I have made candidates angry in the past although never intentionally and I always learn from my mistakes.
3. If you are not a competitive and proactive staffing consultant, AppleOne is not the environment for you. If you thrive under recognition and do not mind earning what you earn as well as enjoy having uncapped income potential and growth opp, think of AppleOne. Our environment is competitive, motivating and based upon a very proactive business model. Once again I would like to add a disclaimer that there are always bad apples.

4. All of you negative thinkers who have NEVER had any luck at all with agencies should probably start a little self reflection. At some point you have to take some personal accountability.
Good luck to all-this thread was entertaining!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.