For all those who complain: Please listen!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Denver in Denver, Colorado

90 months ago

If you contact the proper authorities, this crap will stop. If all you do is complain on these boards, you are not helping as you could be!

For AGE discrimination complaints: Contact the EEOC (on line form available)

For FAKE job postings, contact the State Atty. General office (on line form available)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Norma in San Antonio, Texas

87 months ago

Denver in Denver, Colorado said: If you contact the proper authorities, this crap will stop. If all you do is complain on these boards, you are not helping as you could be!

For FAKE job postings, contact the State Atty. General office (on line form available)

Lol...............although I am not a complainer--thanks for saying that!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Denver in Denver, Colorado

87 months ago

Denver in Denver, Colorado said: If you contact the proper authorities, this crap will stop. If all you do is complain on these boards, you are not helping as you could be!

Interviewed for a possible position, went through testing and followed up with the so called recruiter. His comment to me was 'Well Jim, it is always good to follow up although at this point I have nothing...' sounds like crap and a complete 'don't bother me now' blow off... They want the easy to find job searchers for cooperative clients. Young and inexperienced employees, that want to make the easy buck, with little or no research or work. I saw absolutly no follow up on this recruiters part.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nonya B in Corona, California

85 months ago

I have been at an assignment for 14 months thru AppleOne. This is my first experience with them. I was bounced from one branch to another for over a month after enrolling, which tested my patience. After enrolling in the optional insurance, it took them 3 months to activate my benefits, even though they deducted every week. Last month I recieved notice that AppleOne had selected a new and equally comparable provider. My old coverage gave me prescrips at $15, up to $750 per year. The new coverage allows only 12 prescrips, and they will only pay $10 of each. $120 total versus $750 is NOT comparable. My office visit co-pay went from $15 to $50, and the dental no longer covers deep cleanings or root canal therapy (where as the previous coverage did.)I left 2 messages for my rep to question this change, and she refuses to return my call. I am going to the top as of today. I am launching an Email/Letter Carpet Bomb campaign. Everyone in corporate, including stockholders, will know my name by the end of October.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Staffing101 in cali, California

82 months ago

Nonya B in Corona, California said: I have been at an assignment for 14 months thru AppleOne. This is my first experience with them. I was bounced from one branch to another for over a month after enrolling, which tested my patience. After enrolling in the optional insurance, it took them 3 months to activate my benefits, even though they deducted every week. Last month I recieved notice that AppleOne had selected a new and equally comparable provider. My old coverage gave me prescrips at $15, up to $750 per year. The new coverage allows only 12 prescrips, and they will only pay $10 of each. $120 total versus $750 is NOT comparable. My office visit co-pay went from $15 to $50, and the dental no longer covers deep cleanings or root canal therapy (where as the previous coverage did.)I left 2 messages for my rep to question this change, and she refuses to return my call. I am going to the top as of today. I am launching an Email/Letter Carpet Bomb campaign. Everyone in corporate, including stockholders, will know my name by the end of October.

Good Luck,
As far as I know that company is privately held. No stockholders, just an owner and his workers. You know, insurance is a perk not a privilege.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Staffing101 in cali, California

82 months ago

You know, that is good information. Food for thought...Why do you think staffing agencies rarely get in trouble for these things? Could it be that the claims are unfounded? Makes yah wonder doesn't it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.