Arc Aspicio Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Arc Aspicio?

What do you like best about working at Arc Aspicio? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous Current Employee in Anonymous Proxy

32 months ago

Starting salaries are extremely low. They seem to match whatever you are currently making, maybe going up 1 or 2k if you negotiate. My colleagues who started right out of college make from 36 to 45k. I don't know anyone who makes over 100k and I know a lot of people in the company, from junior associates up to managers.

Benefits are poor. The health plans are fine but expensive, especially if you have dependents -- much more expensive than I have seen at other companies. They do not offer commuting reimbursement, parking reimbursement (even if you needed it to attend a business meeting), cell reimbursement, etc. PTO is fine but only 7 holidays. They are very strict with comp time and flexible schedules, you need advance approval and "good" reason to take comp time (i.e. if you realize you have worked 10 hour days all week and want to use comp time and leave early on Friday, that won't happen. comp time is only really allowed for appointments and you need to provide a plan to your supervisor about when you will make it up). They have mandatory overtime of 10%, but it is way more during proposals, and never slows down (if you work 60 hour weeks all summer, you still cant work 40 hour weeks in the fall because you have to maintain 10% overtime).

Bonuses range from very low ($800ish) to very very high ($25k) but there is no way to know how they are determined. They are supposedly based on contributions to new business, but they dont post who got what bonus, so you dont know whose contributions are considered better than yours. I think only one $25k bonus was given this year. Based on the people I talk to most, bonuses seem to range from 800 to 6000.

Overall, the company pays low salaries, has poor benefits, and the bonuses are unpredictable--they can be great or bad, no way to know, and they are only paid once per year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.