How to get RE-HIRED by ARCADIS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

stuartweiss in West Bloomfield

70 months ago

I was laid off by ARCADIS in January 2010. I liked working at ARCADIS and hope to return.

I managed a lot of billable work and was a go-to person on certain technical issues. I was simply cut off overnight as a result of an organization realignment of functions, eliminating the need for the number of CPMs in my department.

I have applied for posted positions in my location for which I am well qualified and experienced and I expressed a willingness to return at a lower salary. But I have received no replies.

Anyone else have a similar experience to share?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

munteanumena@*****.*** in Bucharest, Romania

42 months ago

I have experienced a similar laid off last year 2012 in December. It was in the middle of the design project when they decided to fire me and of course everything remains secret until I have finished the project. They imidiatly call me and fired me specifying that is a deep crysis! it was for as, 6 employees, not for everybody! I didn't expect this to happen especially from such a famous firm like ARCADIS. They make the biggest harm that somebody ever done to me. It was a horible thing and now I can see that is their politics. Shame on them!

P.S. Yes I've tryed to remain for a lower salary but they didn't accept.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.