How to get a job at Arch Health Partners.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Arch Health Partners? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Lorraine Spotts in Oceanside, California

21 months ago

I've sent my resume and cover letter sometime ago for a Medical Records Clerk position there at your facility in Poway in the Orthopedics area and never got a response. What is going on with the Human Resource Office? No one ever called me back and I've left several messages. I would appreciate it if that job had an application attached so that My resume and cover letter goes to the right person. It doesn't make any kind of sense. I would like to work there if it is possible. Thank you and have a nice day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maria Stanley in Ramona, California

21 months ago

I too applied a while back for a biller position. A nice lady called me and wanted to set up and interview. She stated she would check with another person who would attend the interview (I assume) and get back to me. I called her many times and left voicemails, not one of my calls were returned! It's ashame, I think it would be a great place to work as I am already a patient and my doctor is the best.

robot3 in San Diego, California

8 months ago

HR is worthless. This is a horrible environment to work in. Run.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.