Employment Offer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

Kay Shehow in Appleton, Wisconsin

25 months ago

I was contacted through Yahoo Messenger by a person offering me a work at home position with Arise Technology Company.
Claimed to be:
Ms Bonnie J. Hurley, Director of Quality Control and Employee Compliance of Arise Technology Company, I am located at Florida.
Through our discussion something sounded a little scammy.
Does this person work with your company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kelley Smith in Chico, California

25 months ago

I had the same thing happen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kelley Smith in Chico, California

25 months ago

I am Mrs Bonnie J. Hurley , I am 50 years old and i am the Director of Quality Control and Employee Compliance of Arise Technologies Company , I am located at Florida. I would be the one to brief you about the position and the company.

What are your full name, sex, age and where are you located ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

25 months ago

It's BS. Asking age, sex and location are the tipoffs. Stay away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kellkern in Sacramento, California

25 months ago

I know. I have all info except age. The I told her I was no longer interested. She has text message me as well. I hope my email will not get hacked now:(

Kellkern in Sacramento, California

25 months ago

I have all the info I meant to say.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

25 months ago

It's a spam IM. Be suspicious of senders you don't recognize.

Good luck with your job search.

Carol Southern in Oak Park, Illinois

24 months ago

Kay Shehow in Appleton, Wisconsin said: I was contacted through Yahoo Messenger by a person offering me a work at home position with Arise Technology Company.
Claimed to be:
Ms Bonnie J. Hurley, Director of Quality Control and Employee Compliance of Arise Technology Company, I am located at Florida.

Me too--BOGUS!

Dale in Mount Morris, Michigan

24 months ago

SuperSally in Seattle, Washington said: I am Bonnie's sister Sally. Bonnie is a compulsive liar and a scammer. Noone in our family will talk to her except Twanda, whose a crystal meth addict. She had an affair with the CEO , Montgomery Burns and was fired. She doesn't work there anymore. You can't believe a word she says.

New Scam from Arise, employmentdesk22 contacts you Yahoo IM, Stacy Andy, goes through the BS about job. Wants to send 450.00 dollars for software. Then wants another 1300.00 for a G1 Timetracker. All is bogus. IM goes to Rhoades PCS in Houston TX. Timmy Rhoades owner is behind the Scam. Wonder how much money they have scammed people. DON'T GIVE ARISE TECH. THE TIME OF DAY. They also give Arise.com as their website, which is a DBA type of employment, in which I have contacted them to let them know someone is using their website in a scam.

dav_lar_2@yahoo.com in Tucson, Arizona

24 months ago

I am in conversation with a Mrs Lisa R. Carstarphen I'm the Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Arise Virtual Solutions Inc.,
Should I presume this is an effort to scam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tim in Midland, Michigan

23 months ago

The scammer is Iyana Ipaja who lives on Road Adekule Street House 16 in Lagos. I made him talk. Also look out for sarahlois72 and sarahlois72@yahoo.com

stephanie in La Grange, Kentucky

23 months ago

I just received the email from sarahlois on my phone! She asked for my yahoo account info and said I had an interview planned with her. The only site I have registered with to broadcast my resume is ResumeRabbit....wonder if some of you did the same? UGH! As if finding a job is not difficult enough! Good luck to all....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

n in Sacramento, California

13 months ago

Kay Shehow in Appleton, Wisconsin said: I was contacted through Yahoo Messenger by a person offering me a work at home position with Arise Technology Company.
Claimed to be:
Ms Bonnie J. Hurley, is haDirector of Quality Control and Employee Compliance of Arise Technology Company, I am located at Florida.

same thing is happening as I type here clains himself as Kelvin Moore Director of quality control and Employee Compliance for Arise Technology. in Florida then states they are in Hartford Connecticut 151 Farmington Ave. payments to Krystin Evans in Philadelphia Pennsylvania-requesting payment and MTCN number and receipt emailed to him as Im done seems more hasted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

stephanie in La Grange, Kentucky said: I just received the email from sarahlois on my phone! She asked for my yahoo account info and said I had an interview planned with her. The only site I have registered with to broadcast my resume is ResumeRabbit....wonder if some of you did the same? UGH! As if finding a job is not difficult enough! Good luck to all....

mines was in indeed.com

Dontbelieveit in Crazyhorse, Indiana

13 months ago

If it smells like a scam...

13 months ago

Tim in Midland, Michigan said: The scammer is Iyana Ipaja who lives on Road Adekule Street House 16 in Lagos. I made him talk. Also look out for sarahlois72 and sarahlois72@yahoo.com

also arisemanager@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kate_outta_kontrol in deep in the heart of, Texas

13 months ago

companies with yahoo emails are often scams (at least in my area). If in doubt, dont give them your info

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.