How to get a job at Army Corps of Engineers.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Army Corps of Engineers? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Glen Paul Rodriguez in Gray, Louisiana

90 months ago

I was in the army and would like a job as a deckhand please call me at 985-594-4815 /985-791-3553 thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

Osay Crawley in Vicksburg, Mississippi

77 months ago

No I do not work at the Army Corp of Engineers, but I would love to. These days it is so hard to get a good job even if you are willing to be trained or have the experience. I do have some experience with and is willing to be trained to get a job there. So anybody, somebody please help me get on, this would be a prayer answered from the lord up above, so please give me a chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Yama Noori in Woodbridge, Virginia

10 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Army Corps of Engineers? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I'm Civil Engineer and i work with USACE in Afghanistan as senior quality Assurances please advice me how to apply for a job with USACE.
thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Yama Noori in Woodbridge, Virginia

10 months ago

I'm Civil Engineer and i work with USACE in Afghanistan as senior quality Assurances please advice me how to apply for a job with USACE. I have done many projects in Afghanistan for USACE
thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Indie_One in Wichita, Kansas

10 months ago

Go to the US Army Corps of Engineers website and follow directions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.