How to get a job at Arthrex.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Arthrex? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Steve Fabiano in Naples, Florida

88 months ago

I have sent my resume to Arthrex over the past year.
Arthrex has confirmed reviewing my qualifications and advised they will keep my resume on file.
The same position continues to be posted? I have extensive Medical Device Management, Design and Fabrication skills.
I Managed aand Trained a Team of five (5) Apprentice R & D Technicians on multiple Medical Device Projects. While keeping detailed inspection & documentation reports for Internal Compnay and US Military Funded Projects.
I have also been trained as a Quality Management Team Leader...by the Qualtec Company a division of FPL.

I am certain I can not only meet but exceed all of the Job Duties and Responsibilties required for the Project Engineer "Upper Extremities" Position!

Additionally, I am a Naples Resident for the past 18 years and I live in my own home off Immokalee Rd. 2 miles east of the
Arthrex Facility. I have three children 17, 19 & 24 and I have been married for the past 33 years!

A job interview will certainly give the Arthrex Company an opportunity to see and hear my qualifications, positive additude and determination to be succesful in this position.

Thank You for your help.

Sincerely,
Steve Fabiano

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

robert in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

Do you have a four year engineering degree? If not, that could be the reason why you haven't connected.

Steve Fabiano in Naples, Florida said: I have sent my resume to Arthrex over the past year.
Arthrex has confirmed reviewing my qualifications and advised they will keep my resume on file.
The same position continues to be posted? I have extensive Medical Device Management, Design and Fabrication skills.
I Managed aand Trained a Team of five (5) Apprentice R & D Technicians on multiple Medical Device Projects. While keeping detailed inspection & documentation reports for Internal Compnay and US Military Funded Projects.
I have also been trained as a Quality Management Team Leader...by the Qualtec Company a division of FPL.

I am certain I can not only meet but exceed all of the Job Duties and Responsibilties required for the Project Engineer "Upper Extremities" Position!

Additionally, I am a Naples Resident for the past 18 years and I live in my own home off Immokalee Rd. 2 miles east of the
Arthrex Facility. I have three children 17, 19 & 24 and I have been married for the past 33 years!

A job interview will certainly give the Arthrex Company an opportunity to see and hear my qualifications, positive additude and determination to be succesful in this position.

Thank You for your help.

Sincerely,
Steve Fabiano

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.