Asurion News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will Asurion grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Asurion stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Asurion IT in Nashville, Tennessee

33 months ago

Asurion continues to grow rapidly. They continue to add staff in Nashville, and have had significant growth withing the IT department. In addition they have opened a new software development center in Atlanta as well. The continued international growth of the organization not only adds jobs in the US, but provides interesting expat assignment opportunties as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Indifferent in Phoenix, Arizona

4 months ago

This company is confusing. Massive layoffs followed by massive hiring. And asking for 25 references .. Who does that? The interview process was a waste of time. I started to withdraw my application a couple of times. In the end, I was not selected and after all I went through, I'm relieved. I'd hate to think about what the hiring and on boarding look like. If they are anything like the interview proceeds, they might ask for a hair and blood sample, in addition to the urinalysis. It was pretty ridiculous..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.