Atlantic Coast Merchandising LLC Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Atlantic Coast Merchandising LLC?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

kryptonugz420 in Fort Pierce, Florida

33 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Atlantic Coast Merchandising LLC?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Lmfao. There is absolutley no interview process. I had new hire paperwork e-mailed to me, filled it out and was put right to work. No drug test, no formal interview or have I ever met anyone. Lol. Its a total joke.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linda Thom in Ironwood, Michigan

30 months ago

You must have a full knowledge of merchandising before you are hired. All the other merchandisers I have worked with do not have to be trained. I've worked for other companies that hire bodies to fill up their rosters. This is a company I'll continue to work for. Their upper-management cares.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

deneleather@aol.com in Fort Lee, Virginia

23 months ago

Have had 15 yrs of experience servicing new store setups, inventory, redos, Family dollar, Dollar General stores, drug, grocery mass retail. Single can work nights or days
Will travel 30 miles for hourly jobs or 50 miles for day
jobs. Can service Colonial Heights, Chester, Hopewell,
Dinwiddie, Prince George, Petersburg, Richmond Va.
Thank you. Dorothy Sharbono 1120 Jett Ave Colonial Heights V3834 I have done work for Atlantic in the past couple of years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

deneleather@aol.com in Fort Lee, Virginia

23 months ago

Thanks for the chance to apply for jobs with this company

Sally in Oxnard, California

22 months ago

kryptonugz420 in Fort Pierce, Florida said: Lmfao. There is absolutley no interview process. I had new hire paperwork e-mailed to me, filled it out and was put right to work. No drug test, no formal interview or have I ever met anyone. Lol. Its a total joke.

Is this a under the table job?

Sally in Oxnard, California

22 months ago

deneleather@aol.com in Fort Lee, Virginia said: Have had 15 yrs of experience servicing new store setups, inventory , redos, Family dollar, Dollar General stores, drug, grocery mass retail. Single can work nights or days
Will travel 30 miles for hourly jobs or 50 miles for day
jobs. Can service Colonial Heights, Chester, Hopewell,
Dinwiddie, Prince George, Petersburg, Richmond Va.
Thank you. Dorothy Sharbono 1120 Jett Ave Colonial Heights V3834 I have done work for Atlantic in the past couple of years

This job sounds pretty good so far. Does it pay under the table?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.