What's the company culture at Audatex?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Audatex?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Audatex?

Reply - Report abuse

ET in Detroit, Michigan

97 months ago

There are some HR consultants with change management experience who just moved into the Ann Arbor offices. They're interviewing with managers, supervisors, coaches and other longtime employees. There is a reorganization in the air.
I hope they trim some fat and the pettiness around here...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

audatoxic in Farmington Hills, Michigan

97 months ago

Rumor has it CSG management is reading these posts. I think we should be glad they read these posts and realize how pathetic their corporate culture is. As a matter of fact, I hope the "new" HR people will read these posts to get a better picture of the disrespectful behavior managememt has exhibited thus far and hopefully get a grip on that office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ET in Detroit, Michigan

97 months ago

Audatex...one small step for man...one giant leap into hell!!
Hey Audatoxic, keep up the good work!! These a-holes will get what's coming to them, you dig?

96 months ago

This company never ceases to amaze me...word is that hey hired some Lebanese guy to take care of french support and this genius hasn't spoken french in five years and...the other french speaking guy that management thought would be under the radar (because they were planning to fire one of the others) DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND FRENCH-CANADIAN!!!! He goes around asking how to greet people over the phone etc...!!! HAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

95 months ago

Here's a news flash...

They just canned the Lebanese guy after not even a month working!!!

The hiring practices in quality recruiting are seriously lacking the proper methodology...the expectations are too unreasonable, coupled with purposefully hiring low-end resources to save a few bucks...what a recipe for disaster!

Upper management should fire those Supervisors that especially make it their life-long goal to find an excuse to fire people and who spend all day long spying into TSR's workstation and making fun of them behind their backs!! yes, you read correctly!! Some TSR's aren't idiots, like some of you think....and you know who you are!! Shame on you! Oh, and putting filters on internet access to try and squelch unfavorable opinions is not going to work either!!

Computersly in Warren, Michigan

75 months ago

Ouch:
Oh well the guy was supposed to speak French, and didn't.
I will learn French just to get my flippin job back with Audatex,
and work with Field Service again hopefully or support.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.