Getting a job at AZ, any secret, do they hire under 18?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Rainn in Burbank, Illinois

76 months ago

The online app looks like BS and never is taken into consideration, would it be better to go in store for a app and try to get a job there that way or what?
As well, do they hire under 16 or not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Snow_Fox in New Orleans, Louisiana

61 months ago

I applied online Sunday and got a call at 8:30 this morning. I am going in for an interview in the morning. I personally liked it... If I get on it will be a much less frustrating experience than I have had with best buy for the last 2 weeks.

In my area they don't even do paper applications. Your best bet may be altering the way you answer the personality quiz. The AZ one was the easiest I have taken in a long time. The AZ near you may just not be hiring. Wouldn't hurt to go in and ask.. I know mine has had a small "now hiring" sign up for about a month and they are hurting bad for people.

Don't expect a paper app but, it wouldn't hurt to ask if they have any positions open even if you have to go home and refill out the online app.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

yoshicat1 in Daytona Beach, Florida

55 months ago

The online app is long but not BS they really do look at the job history & personal ref. they do call them ALL that you list. You may try doing the test a little different just have common since on what you think a company would want you to say. I just got rehired and start on Monday I liked it before but I work at Autozone in an another state this one maybe different but so far the managment seems nice. If you get a job interview make sure you know auto parts & what part of the vehicle they go on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.