Avertest Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Avertest?

What do you like best about working at Avertest? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

undisclosed

19 months ago

starting salary is 12.00 for a specimen collector. That is a slap in the face. Don't ask for more than 12.00 it's grounds for not getting the job. What is wrong with asking for self worth? Anyhow beware of Human Resources. I am sure she isn't making 12 an hour. Good luck to any person applying to this company. Not literally!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

thunderbird101 in Saint Louis, Missouri

12 months ago

If you don't like the pay, don't apply. Like I said in my other comment the pay is the same as what other companies are offering. The benefits are better than most companies I worked for. Everyone was very friendly to me, including Human Resources. This company is growing which means they are successful and there is opportunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cme802@yahoo.com in Hanover, Pennsylvania

6 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Avertest?

What do you like best about working at Avertest? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

People in programs! No and no advanvement

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cme802@yahoo.com in Hanover, Pennsylvania

6 months ago

cme802@yahoo.com in Hanover, Pennsylvania said: People in programs! No and no advanvement

No benefits! No advancements the management/watch your back! Not good!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.