What's the company culture at Avi-spl?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Avi-spl?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Avi-spl?

Reply - Report abuse

Stryker77 in Las Vegas, Nevada

48 months ago

How solid a company is AVI / SPL ??
What types of perks and commissions are available to Senior Level Sales Engineer/Estimator with a large business book and large contact/customer base coming into the position ??
What tools are provided to the sales engineer estimator ? ie.. company vehicle, laptop , spending allowance for prospective clients, perks available for clients, ????

Will there be teritorial conflicts??
What if I would like to relocate to the Ocean environment?? ie.... Tampa FL , San Diego CA etc, ??

Would there be the opportunity to build new client base in In the west coast or the florida areas without the conflict of territories??

I am a Senior Estimator with over twenty years in the industry, I have over five years in the low voltage trades here in Las Vegas NV and handle Estimatoing , take offs, new account aquisitions etc..
Looking fo a position immediately,

Contact me at : danielwebster2020@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.