Avis Budget Group Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Avis Budget Group?

What do you like best about working at Avis Budget Group? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Anon in Raritan, New Jersey

36 months ago

I was just reminded of something while sitting at my desk (at a new, better, much higher paying job). we just had our Christmas luncheon and I was reminded of what Avis Budget Group did for their emplyees in Virginia Beach. They had their Christmas "Party" for their employees in the cafeteria. They gave us a crap half a sandwich, some potato salad and a piece of a supermarket sheet cake with blue icing! We eat the same crap food everyday. It was a joke. Like an elementary school celebration!

While looking around my office and seeing all of the Christmas lights and decorations, I recall how employees were not permitted to use the electrical outlets. DO NOT plug anything in to an electrical outlet or be reprimanded!!! You're also not permitted to have any food at your desk nor can you order something and have it delivered to the building. If you orered a pizza or a sandwich and they deliver it, security will turn them away!! ABG Management have no idea what they're doing and couldnt find water if they fell out of a boat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kcitalstal in Saint Louis, Missouri

23 months ago

What is the starting pay for Customer Service Agents? I live in the St. Louis, MO area. Also, do they pay base upon rental car past experience or a set rate. Please let me know ASAP. Former Enterprise-Rent-A-Car employee. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Eddie in Virginia Beach, Virginia

23 months ago

I'm uncertain about Customer Service Agents however, I've seen Avis Budget Group have 2 people with very similar experience, both with 12-15 years experience in their field yet, one was offered a "III" position and the other was offered a "II" position. The job descriptions are identical.
When H/R was asked what the difference was in a II and III position (job function and salary), H/R said 'We don't have to discuss that with you and we won't discuss salary ranges for positions."
As mentioned in some of these posts, ABG will cut every corner to save a dollar. Not only will they underpay you but they will walk all over you and screw up then point a finger at you. Management is unethical as is H/R. I say go to a carrier with ethics. A company that wants (or at least tries) to do the right thing by their employees. Not intentionally abuse you.
Just my opinion from experience. I'm glad I'm out of that dead end job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.