How to get a job at Avis Budget Group.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Avis Budget Group? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Suzane in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

I have applied for a position that I have years of experience in and I would like to follow up by contacting the Human Resources Department,however, I cannot locate a phone number to do so. Please advise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

SAMSONITE

61 months ago

AVIS-BUDGET, UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

BJD1X in Rogers, Arkansas

17 months ago

Suzane in Orlando, Florida said: I have applied for a position that I have years of experience in and I would like to follow up by contacting the Human Resources Department,however, I cannot locate a phone number to do so. Please advise.

YOU DONT WANT A JOB WITH THIS COMPANY... TAKE HEED!!

HORRIBLE ENVIROMENT, BAD TRAINING (MOSTLY PRE-WRITTEN SCRIPS FOR SELLING),
OLD TECHNOLOGY (DOS COMPUTERS), HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT. HOLDS YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR KEEPING UP A CERTAIN QUOTA..
AND LET ME TALK ABOUT THIER WRITTEN DREACHING THE EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT... OH THEY PROMISED $75 PER WEEK FOR 6 PAY CHECKS AND $500 INTUITIVE BONUS AFTER ONE YEAR, AFTER I HAD BEEN WORKING THERE FOR TWO WEEKS, I GET CALLED INTO THE OFFICE A VERABLY TOLD THAT..."WE ARE NOT GIVING THOSE INCENTIVES OR BONUS OUT ANY LONGER. BUT HEY DON'T WORRY I'VE GOT LEGAL COUNCEL LOOKING INTO IT. CUSTOMER ARE FOOLED BY THEIR DECEPTIVE SELLING AND MISSLEADING CUSTOMER. THEY WILL UPSELLYOU WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER EVEN KNOWING IT... NOT GOOD!!!!! UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICE!!!!

DO NOT RECOMMED THIS COMPANY TO WORK OR RENT FROM THEM.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.