Axelon Services Corp Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Axelon Services Corp?

What do you like best about working at Axelon Services Corp? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

lgignac in Hopkins, Minnesota

25 months ago

Pay is competitive. However, it is unfortunate that you have to wait about a month to get your first paycheck. For would be job seekers, that is a long time, especially if you have been unemployed for a while and your savings is depleted. It would be nice if they matched other temp agencies with weekly paychecks, but again they only pay bi-monthly, and depending on when you come in on the pay cycle, you might have to wait a month to get paid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ralphie Shell in Jersey City, New Jersey

12 months ago

lgignac in Hopkins, Minnesota said: Pay is competitive. However, it is unfortunate that you have to wait about a month to get your first paycheck. For would be job seekers, that is a long time, especially if you have been unemployed for a while and your savings is depleted. It would be nice if they matched other temp agencies with weekly paychecks, but again they only pay bi-monthly, and depending on when you come in on the pay cycle, you might have to wait a month to get paid.

I hear ya. What I did when I was working there was I ate at Cosi for the first month but only the bread dough scraps which were free and on weekends I would treat myself to the actual sandwiches there. But it's tough because the bum and I would sometimes argue over who was there first.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.