Bed Bath and Beyond

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

FedUp in New Port Richey, Florida

35 months ago

Slowly Losing My Sanity in Omaha, Nebraska said: Working at BBB has been the worst expierence of my life. Never have I been treated with such little respect on any job I have ever had. When I was hired, scrubbing toilets and mopping floors was never part of the interview process. They trick you into thinking this job is the mercedes of retail and once you are hired you realize it is more like a broken down, rusty, car found at any junk yard. Make a mistake and you'll hear about it, get a compliment from a customer, well unless you hear them tell a manager or read a comment card, you never hear about it. I finally got out and couldn't be happier at my new job. But please, run as fast as you can from Bed Bath and Beyond if you value yourself as a human being. Trust me, it's the best advice anyone will ever give you.

The above statement is OH SO TRUE even all the way down here in Sunny Florida!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

wilsonstone in Bayville, New Jersey

18 months ago

Slowly Losing My Sanity in Omaha, Nebraska said: Working at BBB has been the worst expierence of my life. Never have I been treated with such little respect on any job I have ever had. When I was hired, scrubbing toilets and mopping floors was never part of the interview process. They trick you into thinking this job is the mercedes of retail and once you are hired you realize it is more like a broken down, rusty, car found at any junk yard. Make a mistake and you'll hear about it, get a compliment from a customer , well unless you hear them tell a manager or read a comment card, you never hear about it. I finally got out and couldn't be happier at my new job. But please, run as fast as you can from Bed Bath and Beyond if you value yourself as a human being. Trust me, it's the best advice anyone will ever give you.

If you want to see worst, work for Shop Rite, what you dont see behind the wall is awful treatment of workers, very unsanitary and terrible pay, I made a huge mistake, trust me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

18 months ago

wilsonstone in Bayville, New Jersey said: If you want to see worst, work for Shop Rite, what you dont see behind the wall is awful treatment of workers, very unsanitary and terrible pay, I made a huge mistake, trust me

LOL!

I have family members in mgmt at ShopRite. Retail is tough PERIOD.

I even worked there for a short time, I was a cashier!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.