How to get a job at BP Petroleum.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at BP Petroleum? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

M Zia khan in United Kingdom

99 months ago

how can i get into BP for job or stutdy, as i am doin HND in computing, can u help me plz

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Chicago BP employee in Amf Ohare, Illinois

97 months ago

I was an Amoco Oil employee, now with BP. Total service 14 years. I got my job through a headhunter. BP posts jobs externally on their website. All jobs are posted first inside the company in order to provide for employees job growth. My opinion on the way to find a job is to use the BP website or your local newspaper. Each Business Unit or Function hires on their own, so their is no centralized hiring system. If you know someone who works for BP, they may be able to let you know what kinds of jobs are being hired for in their unit. I know Petroleum Engineers are in demand in Houston, and also some accountancy/financial analysis positions in various locations. Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carmen Waggoner

97 months ago

Host said: Do you work at BP Petroleum? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I do not work for BP Petroleum ,but I'm interested in working for your corporation.

would you give me any advice you may have , in getting in for a job interview!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BILLEL KADIR in Algeria

97 months ago

I have the honor very respectfully have just agreed to request the granting of an employment to you from his of you services. I am titular of diploma of the aplic studies universitere into hydrolic general. I am with your deposition or case or you will wish to convene me. I request from you of counsel the expression as of the my deep regards.
thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

djfalsdjfoiauef9ue in Nevada

78 months ago

What??? ^^^^

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

"Bob" in Arlington, Virginia

49 months ago

I applied for a job and its been 2 months since the job closed. I know the website states that it takes them about 6 weeks to review applications internally, but I still have not heard anything.

Is this routine in not hearing back from them at least a couple months after the job closed? Or how long did it take them to get back to you if you were granted an interview or not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.