How to get a job at BP.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at BP? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Marianela Tellez in Williamsburg, Iowa

87 months ago

I'm intrested in a job with BP. I'm from McAllen Texas but I currently live in Iowa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (69) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Bob in Arlington, Virginia

41 months ago

Marianela Tellez in Williamsburg, Iowa said: I'm intrested in a job with BP. I'm from McAllen Texas but I currently live in Iowa.

I am interested in BP as well and have applied to a few gigs already...you can apply at the following website:

careers.bpglobal.com/2057/ASP/TG/cim_home.asp?partnerid=25078&siteid=5012

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kevinw in Friendswood, Texas

25 months ago

All jobs are only accessible through their website. This is confirmed by a rep at BP I talked directly to. They said and even on their website along with many other oil and gas companies that they do not use recruiting sites. So any jobs posted ona recruiting site is a scam. I almost fell for it and called BP to confirm my employment offer and they said this has become a real problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mohamed rady in London, United Kingdom

16 months ago

Please i need to work with good team work like bp, i'm geologist graduated from Cairo university faculty of science department of geology-chemistry with good grad, and now i working data engineer in mud logging company called (petroservices).
Please reply me as possible if i can find a work chance in BP company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mohamed rady in London, United Kingdom

16 months ago

Hello
I hope to find a job in geology or petrophysics in BP company, i graduated from Cairo university faculty of science department of geology chemistry, please reply me as possible
if there is a work chance in BP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

albertomasivipetrole@yahoo,com in Luanda, Angola

14 months ago

Hi BP,
my name is ALBERTO MASIVI PRESO first of all if i am really interest to send my CV through your high personality because your organisation is very successful ,and that has been my dream to work for your company that why i really want to take part in your company and i have been looking for this opportunity so show me the ropes, thanks and have a nice day...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

albertomasivipetrole@yahoo,com in Luanda, Angola

14 months ago

Hi bp,
my name is ALBERTO MASIVI PRESO first of all if i am really interest to send my CV through your high personality because your organisation is very successful ,and that has been my dream to work for your company that why i really want to take part in your company and i have been looking for this opportunity so show me the ropes, thanks and have a nice day...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.