How to get a job at Baldpate Hospital.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Baldpate Hospital? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

emontgomery@partners.org in Salem, Massachusetts

45 months ago

RN looking for part time/ per diem employment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

dmks23@hotmail.com in Haverhill, Massachusetts

18 months ago

Does Baldpate have security, if so are there any openings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Phrea in Haverhill, Massachusetts

13 months ago

Working at Baldpate is appropriate for the unlicensed individual looking to gain some experience working in the mental health field. I would recommend licensed professionals look elsewhere though as your license is ALWAYS at risk when working at this facility due to the owners complete disregard for state & federal regulations.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gerldine Tasco in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

Phrea in Haverhill, Massachusetts said: Working at Baldpate is appropriate for the unlicensed individual looking to gain some experience working in the mental health field. I would recommend licensed professionals look elsewhere though as your license is ALWAYS at risk when working at this facility due to the owners complete disregard for state & federal regulations.

looking for a position at Baldpate to receive clinical hours needed for my license. GeriTasco@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gerldine Tasco in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

I have tried for months to get a job at Baldpate.I have a Master's in LMHC/Addiction. I have heard great things about the hospital. I work with homeless/Vets. Any help to get a position will be greatly appricated.
Thank You
Geraldine Tasco Med.
geritasco@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

smaher in Georgetown, Massachusetts

9 months ago

Gerldine Tasco in Boston, Massachusetts said: I have tried for months to get a job at Baldpate.I have a Master's in LMHC/Addiction. I have heard great things about the hospital . I work with homeless/Vets. Any help to get a position will be greatly appricated.
Thank You
Geraldine Tasco Med.
geritasco@ comcast .net

Try the Whittier Pavilion in Haverhill… better benefits, growth and environment.

Amy in Andover, Massachusetts

7 months ago

smaher in Georgetown, Massachusetts said: Try the Whittier Pavilion in Haverhill… better benefits, growth and environment.

NO, do not go to the Whittier. Terrible benefits and hostile environment.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.