ASI Employment verification, W-2 and paystub?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

sean jo in atlanta, Georgia

56 months ago

I'm in the interview process with bank of america for a banker position and was wondering why the asi investigator asks for past w-2 forms and current paystubs. What do they use that for? Just to see if I'm actually employed at my current job, or are they trying to see how much I really get paid currently.

Thanks in advance everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chris pinkney in Nevada

56 months ago

sean jo in atlanta, Georgia said: I'm in the interview process with bank of america for a banker position and was wondering why the asi investigator asks for past w-2 forms and current paystubs. What do they use that for? Just to see if I'm actually employed at my current job, or are they trying to see how much I really get paid currently.

Thanks in advance everyone!

That's strange I work for this company for 3 yrs now and did not have to provide that info. They do do a 10 yr back ground and finger printing, but as far as w-2 and current paystubs I have never heard of anyone having to provide this and I know many people who work for boa and some who are going thru the process now. But if that is something they are asking of you in your state it's certainly not to see how much you make and I am positive that investigator wants to verify you are actually employed; because trust me when I say they verify everything and will even call you and question you if they have any concern's. And also pretty much all position's have a base pay they offer anyone even they that's not disclosed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.