BOA Employment Verification

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Finance career in Redwood City, California

55 months ago

I have got a confirmation letter for the offer, the only thing pending is background check. I didn't put my last job on resume when I applied, now in ASI form I put everything including current job, so all information in the form is accurate. Do I have a chance to pass this? I mean the check should succeed, but if they compare with my resume then they would find this. Please advice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ilovepink in San francisco, California

55 months ago

Hello

I recently applied for a position at bank of America.I went through a phone interview filled out my ASI information and I passed everything took a personality assessment test and 10 key test first in order to get to the phone interview.I have a interview on Thursday for the cash service representative position.Any advice or interview tips???and what kind of questions will be thrown at me?Thanks!any advice would help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ilovepink in San francisco, California

55 months ago

Finance career in Redwood City, California said: I have got a confirmation letter for the offer, the only thing pending is background check. I didn't put my last job on resume when I applied, now in ASI form I put everything including current job, so all information in the form is accurate. Do I have a chance to pass this? I mean the check should succeed, but if they compare with my resume then they would find this. Please advice.

They gave you a background check after?thats so strange..because they submitted my asi stuff before my real interview?but anyhow if they do ask just say you forgot and its on your current resume but on the asi form i believe they can only verify what u put down im not quite sure.but I passed my asi screening..so now im getting my real interview thursday..and to be honest i did not put everything down on my asi form;hahaha if that helps u feel better

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

nkindred7459 in chicago, Illinois

54 months ago

Just wondering if they actually call your previous employers. Do this affect a satisfactory or unsatisfactory outcome?what is considered unsatisfactory?

Ilovepink in San Diego, California

54 months ago

nkindred7459 in chicago, Illinois said: Just wondering if they actually call your previous employers. Do this affect a satisfactory or unsatisfactory outcome?what is considered unsatisfactory?

I have no idea what they look for but I believe they do call and just make sure you are honest and call your previous work places and make sure you would be rehired..i believe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nkindred7459 in chicago, Illinois

54 months ago

Thanks for this site and everything to lookout for! I got the job! Thanks everybody

Carl Nuckels in Texas

54 months ago

They DO call and verify employment.

nicchik128 in Albany, Georgia

54 months ago

What is the ASI? is it the online assessment test? how long b4 they contact me after I take the online assessment???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nicchik128 in Albany, Georgia

54 months ago

Ilovepink in San francisco, California said: Hello

I recently applied for a position at bank of America.I went through a phone interview filled out my ASI information and I passed everything took a personality assessment test and 10 key test first in order to get to the phone interview.I have a interview on Thursday for the cash service representative position.Any advice or interview tips???and what kind of questions will be thrown at me?Thanks!any advice would help!

How hard was the 10 key test? I've never taken one, I type pretty fast but not so fast on the number keys. I took the online assessment and I believe I passed because at the end it said "Thank you for taking the test.... someone will be contacting you soon". Please respond.

Ilovepink in San Diego, California

54 months ago

nicchik128 in Albany, Georgia said: How hard was the 10 key test? I've never taken one, I type pretty fast but not so fast on the number keys. I took the online assessment and I believe I passed because at the end it said "Thank you for taking the test.... someone will be contacting you soon". Please respond.

you should be fine a recruiter would contact you and let you know what to do next.asi is employment verification.which position are you applying for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.