Bank of America Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (360) - Start a Discussion

BankOfAmericaAmazing in Barstow, California

Updated 58 months ago

Bank of America job - 17 Replies

Yaayyy! I got the job at Bank of America!!!!!

Updated 58 months ago

Bank of America bankground check - 3 Replies

Ok I applied online 2 weeks ago for call center job. I took all the tests and never heard anything back. I sent email to recruiter and nothing. So 2...

Updated 58 months ago

Fingerprinting - 2 Replies

I have been accepted for the tech intern program in Chicago. I have my I9/fingerprinting later next week... does anyone know if there is a drug test...

p130686 in Boston, Massachusetts

Pay and Benefits

Does anyone know about pay structure in Corporate jobs within Bank of America? Do executive people working from Charlotte get paid as much as people...

Jack in Urbana, Illinois

Updated 59 months ago

Drug test? - 4 Replies

So I've read just about every post I could find but can't get a straight answer. Does bank of America drug test? Yea I know they have the right to at...

Liana in Hollywood, Florida

Updated 59 months ago

How to know If I passed the Assessment for Boa??? - 4 Replies

I recently applied for a personal banker position with BOA, I got an email with the link to take the assessment, I did it and it's been a week...

valleygirl7 in Poughkeepsie, New York

Updated 60 months ago

What happens to the Fingerprints after the BOA pre-employment screening? - 3 Replies

I just went through the BOA pre-employment screening an know I'm goo because I have never been arrested. My concern is for what happens or rather...

micky in Wilmington, Delaware

Recruiters

To all Recruiters; I just got a call from a Recruiter name KEN from Bank of america. I tried to call back with the number he gave me, but it's...

J in Hayward, California

Updated 60 months ago

they offered me a position pending background - 1 Reply

now i feel so bad...i overstated my income, i put what was on my w2 last yr and im not even close to making the same this yr...will they find out?

itsnotsobadpeople in Arlington, Texas

Applying for Bank of America (Operations and In General)

Hi Everybody! I just wanted to post here to help those who are applying for bank of america. I may have read every discussion when I was applying...

Shannon in Baltimore, Maryland

Updated 61 months ago

If they are doing a pre-employment screening and background check, does it mean I got the job? - 1 Reply

I had my group interview then 1 on 1 interview with branch manager two days later. The manager said her specific branch is full but there are...

ktran in Quincy, Massachusetts

Updated 61 months ago

What is the dress code at Bank of America? - 4 Replies

I was just hired for a teller position at the bank. I have tattoos and was already prepared to cover them while working. Is there anything else I...

GeeMedina27 in Bronx, New York

Hiring Process at BOA

I went for a group interview to work for Bank of America... It was like 10 other people there. I believe i did good, and of course they said they...

Updated 61 months ago

Anyone had tried the appeal process from a recind job offer? - 4 Replies

i got a unsatisfactory background check from boa due to a misdemeanor that i didn't disclose on the application, i thought its been expunged and...

Applying process

When applying to BOA, how many of you submitted a cover letter as well? is a cover letter necessary? for teller/personal banker positions..

Sophia in Arcadia, California

Updated 62 months ago

Pasadena Call center - 4 Replies

Does anyone work there graveyard? how is it? whats the pay start at?

Tammy in Richardson, Texas

Updated 63 months ago

Another Bank of America Background Check Question - 1 Reply

Hi I was just contacted by recruiter 1 today and was told to verify my background. I am not a criminal and I have never been arrested anything but...

Wendi Washington in Reseda, California

Hard time getting re hired with Bank of America

I worked for B O A in Simi Valley Temp. for a 3 month assignment, with the Home Retention Team, being it was a temp. position I did not add them to...

sam2262 in Los Angeles, California

Updated 63 months ago

Background Check and Notary - 2 Replies

I am in the middle of a background check now and realized that I have done a couple of notary signings for signing companies that I totally forgot to...

Steve in Seattle, Washington

Updated 64 months ago

Bank of America Role Play and Phone Interview - 55 Replies

Hi - I am currently applying for Manager/Assistant Branch Manager in New York. I have successfully completed the assessment and the necessary...

SC-BP in SC, California

Updated 64 months ago

CAN AN EXPUNGED MISDEMEANOR SHOW UP ON A FBI BACKGROUND CHECK FOR BOA IF NEVER ARRESTED? - 1 Reply

CAN AN EXPUNGED MISDEMEANOR SHOW UP ON A FBI BACKGROUND CHECK FOR BOA IF NEVER ARRESTED? ALSO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AFTER YOU PASSED THE ASI PORTION...

altheatheonly in Hampton, Virginia

Updated 65 months ago

BANK OF AMERICA CALL CENTER POSITION HIRING PROCESS (ASI FORM) - 11 Replies

I RECENTLY APPLIED 4 A CALL CENTER POSITION WITH BOA AND THE RESUME THAT I SUBMITTED HAD 2 PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS LISTED AS ME STILL WORKING FOR THEM...

dara_perucchini@*****.*** in Vero Beach, Florida

Updated 65 months ago

BOA Hiring problems, questions and concerns - 6 Replies

I was contacted by a recruiter coordinator who asked some simple questions after applying for a BUSINESS BANKER position through BOA.COM who then...

mama2bz in Waterville, Maine

Updated 66 months ago

Background check question - 1 Reply

I am going for my one on one interview Thursday and I filled out the pre-employment screening and for the last 2 summers I worked at a convenience...

Daddy in Dallas, Texas

Updated 66 months ago

On line pre-employment screening form - 1 Reply

I filled out the on-line pre-employment screening form the other day and forgot one thing. I have been unemployed for a year. Prior to that I was...

zuni26 in Chino, California

Updated 66 months ago

I just recieved a call from Bank of America Staffing in regards to a position...but.. - 5 Replies

I missed the call. They called at about 3:30 today (Friday) and I called back roughly 35 or 45 minutes later, but only got an answering machine. I...

marie in florida in Jacksonville, Florida

Updated 67 months ago

background check worry!! - 2 Replies

I was just offered an internship position to turn into a job position in 6 months with Merrill Lynch. I received the congratulatory e-mail and...

Jenny Aybar in Davenport, Florida

How I got a job offer at Bank of America (Teller)

Hello everybody, I said to myself that if I got the job at BOA I would come back to indeed.com and make a whole summary of the process and my...

mchisholm1111 in Lancaster, California

Updated 67 months ago

Background check - Hiring process. Someone help! - 3 Replies

So here is my dilemma... I got hired at Bank of America, did all my forms, I9, picture Id, etc and I'm scheduled (or at least was) to start on...

mel in Pismo Beach, California

Updated 68 months ago

Vacation/study abroad - 1 Reply

What's good guys? Here is my situation: I'm going through the interview process for a 30 hr/wk teller position at the moment and I'm pretty sure I go...

Danilo Bill in Chicago, Illinois

Where can I go from being a teller with a finance degree

I recently got offered a position as a teller at a local branch. I have a finance. Does anyone know if I can start as a teller and maybe get into a...

Alexi in Walnut Creek, California

Updated 68 months ago

How to get hired by Bank of America - 5 Replies

Hello, I would appreciate to get more information on the following. I have been applying for a Teller position in Bank of America for the past two...

Serj in Los Angeles, California

Updated 68 months ago

First Week? - 1 Reply

Hi guys, I recently got hired as a Bank of America teller and I start actually... next Monday! I was just wondering if you guys have any tips and...

123sandiego in Chula Vista, California

Starting at bank of america

Hello , well i'm starting at bank of america as a part time teller , next week . the recruiter gave me the day that i was starting but not the time...

CICM in New York, New York

any comments

I had an interview for a management role in the middle of June and wanted to know if anyone went through a similiar experience. To start, I had a...

Genvi Trinida in San Antonio, Texas

Updated 69 months ago

Criminal Background check - 2 Replies

I am going up for a job with BOA and 4 years ago i was arrested for felony possession of marijuana. I made a deal with the court and had adjudication...

Mac in Fort Mill, South Carolina

Updated 70 months ago

Can you get hired with Bank of America with a worthless Check Charge? - 2 Replies

In 2004 I had rented an poolside apartment from a private owner. I moved out due to the fact the owner mad several inappropiate passes at me...

blugirlami21 in Hyattsville, Maryland

Updated 70 months ago

Bank Of America Hiring Process - 4 Replies

I applied for a BOA teller job, I got a call back from a recruiter, she asked me some questions and told me I would have a second phone interview in...

blugirlami21 in Hyattsville, Maryland

Updated 70 months ago

Missed recruiters call, what to do now?? - 1 Reply

I received a call from a recruiter about a teller position friday afternoon. I called back 9:00a.m. Monday morning with no answer. Left a message and...

HRhopeful in Alexandria, Virginia

Need information for HR research project on unpaid benefits frome Bank of America

I am working on a research project for my HR class. I am comparing paid and unpaid leave in large companies and BoA is one of them. I tried...

MK in Hoboken, New Jersey

Updated 71 months ago

Failed Background Check - 3 Replies

I failed a background check with BofA once they did fingerprinting. Is there ever a point in trying to reapply in the future? I'll just be denied...

MK in Hoboken, New Jersey

Updated 71 months ago

next step - 2 Replies

I just had my phine interview for the inbound customer service position. The interviewer said she will give me a call the middle of this week, for...

Hannah in Buffalo, New York

Updated 73 months ago

No Answer - 14 Replies

I have applied for many jobs at BoA with no reply, I guess nobody care there. A simple yes or no would be better.

LUVDALLAS in Baltimore, Maryland

Updated 73 months ago

Bank of America or Capital One Bank - 4 Replies

I have a decision to make between being a Personal Banker at Bank of America or a Relationship Banker at Capital One? The pay at Capital One is...

PhillipFry in Seattle, Washington

Updated 73 months ago

Can I contact the hiring manager? - 1 Reply

I applied for a quantitative analyst job. I have done all interviews and got an email immediately from the HR. (I was interviewed on Friday and...

PhillipFry in Seattle, Washington

Updated 73 months ago

Should I discuss criminal background in an attached formal letter with when I submit my application? - 3 Replies

I was charged with DUI, yet was ultimately convicted of reckless driving about 5 years ago which is a criminal offense in my state. The BofA...

Tank in Comstock Park, Michigan

Bank of America Call Center Tampa

I am looking to possibly work at the Bank of America call center in Tampa FL. Does anyone know the size of the call center and the best way to go...

Teller09 in Plano, Texas

Updated 74 months ago

MY Bank of America Hiring Process - 6 Replies

My first time joining the company: I applied for a part time teller position around Mid-June 2009. I was contacted by a recruiter, she told me my...

Achilles S in FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Updated 74 months ago

diagnoses with cancer first week as a new hire contractor - 1 Reply

ok.. have chemo, systemic, every three weeks. progonosis is good, but my hours prevent me from having treatment every 21 days. can anyone...

gladly gone in charlotte, North Carolina

Updated 75 months ago

Credit Check for Personal Banker position? - 7 Replies

I got myself in some trouble over the last two years supporting my then girlfriend and now fiancee as she was going through her last two years of...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.