10-Key assessment, did not receive a link, how to take?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

ItsChoco in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

I applied for an overnight data entry shift here in Dallas and a few days ago received an e-mail stating that there was a 10-key assessment sent by e-mail that needed to be taken. Problem is, I definitely never got any such link. I've scoured my inbox and trash archive, and I clean my spam manually since there's never much of it. There's nothing to be found.

The only contact information I can find is services for people with loans or bank accounts, the e-mail that the notification was sent from is of course undeliverable. I even tried logging back into my application profile to see if there were any new links from it, but nothing there either, so I'm a bit stuck. Anyone with any advice or know of an e-mail, phone, anything that I might get a link back to this assessment to take?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Renee NEw in Reno, Nevada

58 months ago

ItsChoco in Dallas, Texas said: I applied for an overnight data entry shift here in Dallas and a few days ago received an e-mail stating that there was a 10-key assessment sent by e-mail that needed to be taken. Problem is, I definitely never got any such link. I've scoured my inbox and trash archive, and I clean my spam manually since there's never much of it. There's nothing to be found.

The only contact information I can find is services for people with loans or bank accounts, the e-mail that the notification was sent from is of course undeliverable. I even tried logging back into my application profile to see if there were any new links from it, but nothing there either, so I'm a bit stuck. Anyone with any advice or know of an e-mail, phone, anything that I might get a link back to this assessment to take?

Did you get that link for that assessment? how was it easy? do you still have it? did you pass it?
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.