After phone interview awaiting a second interview but there's no response.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Ilovepink in San francisco, California

61 months ago

No I haven't but the questions I was asked for the position I applied for was nothing I was expecting.Just be ready...& I got pretty nervous although it was a phone interview;;Remember the thank you note and to ask for contact information;;or email;;but anyhow they will probably ask you questions that are related to the position and other questions;; I remember one of the questions were...what would you do if you made a commitment to someone and you couldn't follow through with your commitment?I just told him I would never make a commitment If I wasn't sure I would be able to accomplish it and If I made a commitment I will do whatever it takes to accomplish it and make sure I do it in a timely manner and accurate.My phone interview with him was very fast about only 10 minutes but you shouldn't have anything to worry about.Im sure you'll do great.Good luck let me know how it goes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cinnam0n in Rock Hill, South Carolina

61 months ago

If you leave employment information off the ASI background check, does it still show up? Will BOA not offer you a job b/c of this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Marlene White in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

They are like the FBI so, don't leave anything out on your papers. It'll cost you a job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Are you an employee there?and have you gone through the process?because my asi went through i did not put one of my previous jobs and i did pass asi with flying colors.

61 months ago

I didn't leave anything out on mine so I couldn't say and from what my recruiters said to me about leaving stuff out and from what I read it's best to just list everything cause most likely they'll find out and then you lose out on a job for 9 months or permanently.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Ilovepink in San francisco, California said: I recently applied for a position at bank of america.I went through a phone interview filled out my ASI information and I passed everything took a personality assessment test and 10 key test first in order to get to the phone interview.I have a interview on Thursday for the cash service representative position.Any advice or interview tips???and what kind of questions will be thrown at me?Thanks!any advice would help!

I applied for a teller position so I am not familiar with your type of interview process. They really stressed on your sales skills and how your previous jobs or skills you have are related to the position you are interviewing for. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good Luck!

cassie in Little Rock, Arkansas

61 months ago

I went through my phone interview on Wednesday. They also asked me scenario questions such as: Name a time when you had to drop everything to help a customer. The recruiter said a lady would call me to complete my background check and set up my second interview. So hopefully someone will contact me soon.

61 months ago

Marlene White in Chicago, Illinois said: I didn't leave anything out on mine so I couldn't say and from what my recruiters said to me about leaving stuff out and from what I read it's best to just list everything cause most likely they'll find out and then you lose out on a job for 9 months or permanently.

thats great!but i didnt add all my jobs..ive never been fired..i was just to lazy to put it all on..i have heard that they can just contact them and add it all...but i wouldnt have a problem with that i spoke to the manager and i told her i didnt put everything but i dont mind verifying anything because the retail store i worked at closed down..and i was willing to find out the owners information but she told me i would be fine..because they checked everything before i even got a real interview..i'm now waiting on the respond..i think i did great..haha but thanks for responding!I appreciate it..and for miss cassie in little rock..u should be fine if they told u that thats what my hr rep said to me..and she end up emailing me calling me..she was great she even gave me tips for my interview!i knew she really wanted me to get this!just speak to your recruiter..they wont think u only want money..i explained to her i currently have a job but i really have a passion for what i was applying for...and she spoke to me like im her friend..she gave me all info i needed and even managers info.! so speak to the hr rep because they will help u alot =) miss marlene how did the whole process go?please explain step by step in detail.maybe its similar to mines =) thanks!

nkindred7459 in chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

Has anyone ever recieved a unsatisfactory response? if so, did htey tell you why? Im a little concerned about my outcome seeing that I did forget to put an employer on my ASI. Keepin my fingers crossed and trusting in God!

MMV in Ontario, California

55 months ago

Hey guys =) I had an interview about a month ago and it went GREAT!!!Like superb.There were ten of us and I was the only one that got held back after the interview, I got to speak to the manager of the store I had applied to. Anyways everything went great but I havn't got the second interview and i'm worried. Will i get a DECLINE e-mail?Or am I still on the maybe list???SOMEONE HELP!!!!Thanks!

Melissa in Asheboro, North Carolina

11 months ago

How long does it take for background check to get back? My boyfriend interviewed this past Monday and then received a call from a recruiter. The recruiter said she would call my boyfriend back by the end of the week. This is very nerve wrecking can anyone offer any assistance?

NC in Everett, Massachusetts

10 months ago

Hi, I recently received a call from Bank Of America & the HR rep said she needed my social security no. before she could schedule an interview. Is this normal for them to ask for your social security no. over the phone?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.