Anyone had tried the appeal process from a recind job offer?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Jenny in San Francisco, California

41 months ago

i got a unsatisfactory background check from boa due to a misdemeanor that i didn't disclose on the application, i thought its been expunged and therefore i don't need to disclose it. The Hr guy said i could fight for an appeal and the hiring manager at boa also wants to file an appeal for me, does any one know how strict they are and what are the chances of the petition?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Avondale, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

The appeal process can take up to 6 months before they even start it. What was the misdeamener for?

Jenny in New York, New York

41 months ago

I was using my friend's ID while getting a seat belt citation, so a false impersonation which happened 10 years ago.
Do you have any information about the appeal process?

California 123 in California

32 months ago

Jenny in New York, New York said: I was using my friend's ID while getting a seat belt citation, so a false impersonation which happened 10 years ago.
Do you have any information about the appeal process?

Did you get the job?

ktran in Quincy, Massachusetts

31 months ago

i never got a letter or email whether my background check was satisfactory or not. i did however get this email from my recruiter... what does this mean? it doesn't say anything about my background check..

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Bank of America and for providing us the opportunity to learn about your background and career interests.

We consider many candidates with strong work histories and skill sets and the selection decisions are seldom easy. After careful review of your experience and performance during the interview, we will be considering other candidates for this position.

We encourage you to continue to visit our website at www.bankofamerica.com/careers to explore other Bank of America career opportunities.

Again, thank you for considering Bank of America. We wish you every success in your job search

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.