BACKGROUND CHECK: done before or after branch interview?

Comments (4)

Meez Meezy in San Francisco, California

83 months ago

here's the deal...i passed the teller assessment test, went in for a group interview 3 days ago...and today i get a call saying that i have an interview with the branch manager...does anyone know if bank of america does the background check before the branch interview? or do they wait until after the branch interview to do the background check?

thanks in advance!

Elatimer in arnold, Maryland

82 months ago

I passed the assestment test after that i got an e-mail with a link where I had to fill out a form with my previous address going back 10 years and my employment history going back 5 years, this is very important! you have to fill it out perfectly no room for mistakes because you may not get hire if there is a mistake. After that I got another e-mail where I had to print an authorization of release form, sign it and fax it. Now I'm just waiting to pass the background check and get an appointment for the interview.

5353 in Metro Detroit, Michigan

81 months ago

Meez Meezy in San Francisco, California said: here's the deal...i passed the teller assessment test, went in for a group interview 3 days ago...and today i get a call saying that i have an interview with the branch manager...does anyone know if bank of america does the background check before the branch interview? or do they wait until after the branch interview to do the background check?

thanks in advance!

They did my background check before they sent me to interview for a branch manager position. It has been a long process and I still haven't been offered a position. Anyone else out there interviewed for a branch manager at BOA latley? How long was your process after the panel interview.

MysticPizza in Newark, Delaware

22 months ago

I have gone through all the applying and interviews (the last one was two days ago), but never received any link to do the ASI or I9 to do, but it seems like everyone else would get this before the whole process? I wonder if this is normal? It seemed like my whole process was a lot different than everyone else here-example, in the beginning the corporate recruiter basically just screened me, then scheduled the interview all at once (maybe 10 min max?), then I had a phone interview AFTER the face-to-face interview...the face-to-face one lasted 1 hour, while the phone interview lasted maybe 10 minutes again? So I don't know what to expect????

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.