BANK OF AMERICA CALL CENTER POSITION HIRING PROCESS (ASI FORM)

Comments (12)

Robert Hast in Akron, Ohio

67 months ago

Be completely honest when you fill out the ASI form because they pay an outside company to actually call every employer and verify the dates of employment. They also ask "would you hire this person again." that is the only information they can gain from past employers, by law.

brismith in Kansas City, Missouri

67 months ago

What does the ASI form look like?

1) Is it all Yes/No questions, or is there room for comments and explanations?
2) Does it cover criminal background and work/education?

67 months ago

That would be great if you can forward me the email. My address is mbahopeful@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much.

67 months ago

The ASI Form is literally an application type document like you would fill out for any job. It covers your work history, criminal background, and education verification. It does not cover your credit. It's done via email and the whole process takes up to two weeks to complete, as they need to call and contact the person in charge for all jobs and education listed on your ASI.

67 months ago

Robert Hast in Akron, Ohio said: The ASI Form is literally an application type document like you would fill out for any job. It covers your work history, criminal background, and education verification. It does not cover your credit. It's done via email and the whole process takes up to two weeks to complete, as they need to call and contact the person in charge for all jobs and education listed on your ASI.

Thanks for your reply. Was the ASI the only application you filled out, or did you apply on bankofamerica.com as well? I applied on bankofamerica.com, but never filled out anything via email. I'm just wondering if there's a different process for the group I'm applying for.

67 months ago

they will send you the ASI Form after you've been pre-screened for employment. I applied via the website and they contacted me with the information about a week after.

texas8948 in Fort Worth, Texas

67 months ago

Robert Hast in Akron, Ohio said: Be completely honest when you fill out the ASI form because they pay an outside company to actually call every employer and verify the dates of employment. They also ask "would you hire this person again." that is the only information they can gain from past employers, by law.

Okay so I listed my supervisor's name, the company I worked for, and the restaurant phone number. Will they just call the restaurant and ask for my supervisor??

texas8948 in Fort Worth, Texas

67 months ago

anybody know exactly how ASI works? i put down my supervisor's name and the restaurant phone number? does anyone know for sure if they will just call the restaurant and speak to my supervisor?

andre in Fresno, California

48 months ago

hey do you know what website i can apply for the call center job

DaniCalifornia in Los Angeles, California

47 months ago

bankofamerica.com

mom1157 in Spring Hill, Florida

47 months ago

Did they do a credit check with the background check?

altheatheonly in Hampton, Virginia

43 months ago

I would like to fill out an application for your call center. I do not think I'm in the right screens, could you please give me an answer by e-mail letting me know the correctscreen for your applications.
My e-mail address
altheatheonly@cavtel.net

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.