BOA Hiring problems, questions and concerns

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Top Banker NJ in Princeton, New Jersey

42 months ago

I was contacted by a recruiter coordinator who asked some simple questions after applying for a BUSINESS BANKER position through BOA.COM who then forwarded my info to the RECRUITER who asked basic questions and then set me up an interview with the direct hiring manager for the business banker position in Princeton NJ. Well after meeting with that direct manager and his colleague who was helping him with the interviews I left with the notion that they LOVED ME, both of them basically told me I was the top candidate so far and there were 5 differnct locations for this business banker position. Well I felt great. I passed My BACKGROUND CHECK AKA ASI VERIFICATION AND ASSESSMENT TEST AND WAS TOLD by recruiter to sit tight and will be in touch. 1 Week goes by, 2 Weeks go bye, 3 Weeks go bye etc.. etc.. ........Keep in mind every week I WOULD hear from the recruiter at least Once a week telling me that there extremely interested, sit tight, where finishing up with interviews. So the 4th week and 5th week goes by and then the 6Th week comes and again the recruiter has been in contact every weektelling me the same thing that there interested and want me to join the team!!

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY CALLED ME THE 7Th week telling me I didn't get any of the locations but another manger in NY wants to meet me!!!!!!!!!
So now its September 1St and I go on this interview with the direct NY hiring manager and he says ""I know you had a bad experience in NJ but both managers you met with in NJ called me and keep in mind there on vacation, out of the country and told me great things about you"" And we went on with the interview for an hour and a half and at the end he told me "im gonna call the recruiter and get something together for you ASAP". Now im beyond excited, its now the 15th of September and the recruiter has been in constant contact with me BUT STILL NO FRIGIN JOB OFFER!!!! What the frig is going onnnnn!!!!!????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mama2bz in Waterville, Maine

41 months ago

Did you get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Yes I got it... Not for the original location but Yes.... I am very happy, it took almost 3 months for the whole process but i finally started....from what I understand I am the newest and youngest Executive Vice President in the history of boa.

I seen alot of your posts on the boa forums, I believe you had a bad experience, correct? Are you still pursuing the position at boa or just reading and posting, im just curious?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

I haven't had a bad experience just started the whole process. I had a phone interview and the one on one interview just waiting to hear back. Glad you got hired it sounds like it was a long rough road. Glad it worked out in the end.

41 months ago

mama2bz in Waterville, Maine said: I haven't had a bad experience just started the whole process. I had a phone interview and the one on one interview just waiting to hear back. Glad you got hired it sounds like it was a long rough road. Glad it worked out in the end.

What position, How longs it been since your interview, do you have a recruiter and is he/ she based out if California?

41 months ago

It is a Teller position and I had my Phone interview Friday and the one on one yesterday. I do have a recruiter but not sure which office she is out of.

dara_perucchini@yahoo.com in Vero Beach, Florida

41 months ago

If the back ground check from back of america came back as insurficiant, can I ever apply for a job with them again? or will this prevent me from ever getting in with Bank Of America?

Thank You

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.