Back ground check for bank of america

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

purple89 in Seattle, Washington

4 months ago

just recently got a call from my recruiter saying they wanted to offer me the position i had applied for but i had to wait on the background check. I applied for a teller position my questions is can i still get hired if my credit is sort of bad?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ilovecrapes in California

4 months ago

Hi purple89 in Seattle. I live in Tacoma and I recently applied for the personal banker position in the area. After the screening on the phone with the recruting coordinator, she sent me the email to the link containing pre-employment investigation authorization, known as the ASI, to fill in online. Now my question is, did you do this prior to interviews before the managers? Is there another background check upon satisfactory contingent job offer? Bank of America has lengthy hiring process and I am getting very impatient lol. Well, I worked for Key for 4 years and from what I'm understanding, as long as you don't have a bankruptcy or foreclosure you should be fine. Once I had a co-worker who himself stated he has really bad credit score and history. Again, as long as you don't have any theft charges or anything like that you should be fine!

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.