Bank Of America Call Center

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

anonymous in Richmond, Virginia

8 months ago

I recently was hired as a customer service representative at Bank Of America in the call center. Can anyone employed in the call center shed some light on specifics regarding the job? How is the call flow, is it a fairly easy job, what is the most challenging part of the job, etc. Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

studentforever in Las Vegas, Nevada

8 months ago

yes I can and no it is not easy. I have had this job for 5 months and so stressful. I was hired into platinum services and have been through 4 training sessions and this is the last one. Everything you do is based on policies which are outlined in the computer and there is a lot of emphasis on sales although not a sales gate. I think that the training is exhausting. You spend a lot of time going over policies processes and there are a lot of them also there are a lot of systems and while they all seem to do the same thing they are all different, Oh by the way can you tell I am not really happy. I hope it turns out better for you There re matrixes, quotas, and their are customer surveys. You want to make sure you are meeting goal. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HappyGirl in Clifton Forge, Virginia

7 months ago

studentforever in Las Vegas, Nevada said: yes I can and no it is not easy. I have had this job for 5 months and so stressful. I was hired into platinum services and have been through 4 training sessions and this is the last one. Everything you do is based on policies which are outlined in the computer and there is a lot of emphasis on sales although not a sales gate. I think that the training is exhausting. You spend a lot of time going over policies processes and there are a lot of them also there are a lot of systems and while they all seem to do the same thing they are all different, Oh by the way can you tell I am not really happy. I hope it turns out better for you There re matrixes, quotas, and their are customer surveys. You want to make sure you are meeting goal. Good luck.

I recently was hired in the call center and was told I will be also expected to transition calls over into sales. What happens if you're not able to get alot of sales. How many sakes do you have to get monthly and how are the incentives?? Are they really good?

HappyGirl in Clifton Forge, Virginia

7 months ago

E

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.