Bank of America or Capital One Bank

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Jacob Hensley in Florence, Kentucky

44 months ago

I have a decision to make between being a Personal Banker at Bank of America or a Relationship Banker at Capital One? The pay at Capital One is better by 3k a year. I can't decide. Any input from current employees? How are the sales goals?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dragnet in Glendale, Arizona

44 months ago

Bank of America has ridiculous things you have to pass in their background check conducted by the FBI. If you forget to list an employeer or your dates of employment are more then 2 months off, they apparently will not hire you at all. I have heard that most of the time they won't tell you why you haven't passed.

Ironically, two states have just filed suits against BofA yesterday.

Although, from my personal experience, they take the best care of their employees out of Wells and Chase.

I would take the hirer paying job and let BofA get their stuff together. Bank of America will always be there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jacob Hensley in Florence, Kentucky

44 months ago

Boa has 3 months of training for this job.. Cap one has 2 weeks of training... Boa seems to havea more professional appearance than Cap one... I wasn't impressed with the Manager I would be working for with Cap one... So I am a lil confused... My main questions are which incentives would be harder to reach

dragnet in Glendale, Arizona

44 months ago

As for the jobs requirements, you should easily be able to reach out to the hiring managers of both companies and ask for more details of the job. Whenever applying for a sales job, I always ask to speak with one of their employees in the department I'm applying for. Most are happy to oblige.

LUVDALLAS in Baltimore, Maryland

42 months ago

dragnet in Glendale, Arizona said: As for the jobs requirements, you should easily be able to reach out to the hiring managers of both companies and ask for more details of the job. Whenever applying for a sales job, I always ask to speak with one of their employees in the department I'm applying for. Most are happy to oblige.

worked at BANK OF AMERICA it was a joke.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.