Bank Of America Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

blugirlami21 in Greenbelt, Maryland

39 months ago

I applied for a BOA teller job, I got a call back from a recruiter, she asked me some questions and told me I would have a second phone interview in a couple of days. I did that interview and she told me that I was going to go through to a final interview with the bank manager in two days.

I am so nervous, it's tomorrow! My question is, is this a good sign that I am already having an interview with the bank manager? I keep hearing about group interview sessions but this doesn't seem like that.

Also I don't have the best credit, will that negatively affect me? Should I be upfront about that? Will that help me? I just really want this job and there is really nothing I can do about my credit score in such short notice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

d5m5 in Jacksonville, Florida

38 months ago

Did you end up getting the job?? I hope you were so lucky!!! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

blugirlami21 in Hyattsville, Maryland

38 months ago

I did not unfortunately but my recruiter is nice enough to work with me to find other branches to interview with. I actually had an interview yesterday morning with another branch. So fingers crossed with this one!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

indeed forums in Florida

38 months ago

i want to apply for a job at BOA as an analyst in NYC. i currently work for Wells Fargo in the retail banking industry as a Personal Banker. I have a couple years of management experience as well with another non-bank related industry.

I do have a DUI that was lowered to a reckless driving charge. any idea if this will affect my prospect of landing a job with BOA???

do you know if i am qualified for an analyst position with a college degree (science field) and banking experience??

blugirlami21 in Hyattsville, Maryland

38 months ago

I don't sorry.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.