Bank Of America Teller Interview Next Thursday In houston TX

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

divi in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

67 months ago

I have an interview in 2days, for the part time teller position with a bank manager at PNC, as i have already had an interview with the recruiter, i want to know the hiring process in PNC? what to expect? i have a long gap of 5yrs in the work career,how far it might effect me in getting this job?..and yes I have a master degree in Business Administration , i was an office admin in a different country, i have kept my fingers crossed!!..any encouraging words would be greatly appreciated!! thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jasonnnn in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

did you got the job divi?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

i just finished an in-person interview with the Bank manager. I guess i did pretty well, the manager asked me to wait for the phone call from the recruiter for yes or no!! keeping my fingers crossed!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

They offer me the job after I interview with the district manager. The recruiter said I did very good on the interview. She send me the link to do my ASI form. Right now im still waiting for ASI come back . The recruiter said the ASI if for some reason it come back as unsatisfactory they will not hired me .....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

They offer me the job after I interview with the district manager. The recruiter said I did very good on the interview. She send me the link to do my ASI form. Right now im still waiting for my ASI come back . The recruiter said the ASI form very important if for some reason it come back as unsatisfactory they will not hiring me .....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Got it !!!!!!!11

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Vivipyc in Menlo Park, California

27 months ago

Jasonnnn in Houston, Texas said: They offer me the job after I interview with the district manager . The recruiter said I did very good on the interview. She send me the link to do my ASI form. Right now im still waiting for my ASI come back . The recruiter said the ASI form very important if for some reason it come back as unsatisfactory they will not hiring me .....

Hi. How long did you wait for the result? I had the same process as you and waiting for the ASI result. Its been more than a week. It makes me so worry. Also, did you get hired in the end? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Vivipyc in Menlo Park, California

27 months ago

divi in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey said: Got it !!!!!!!11

Hi. How long did you wait for the ASI result? I had the same process as you and waiting for the ASI result. Its been more than a week. It makes me so worry. Thanks!

27 months ago

It's take 2weeks.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.