Bank of America bankground check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Confused in Dallas, Texas

56 months ago

Ok I applied online 2 weeks ago for call center job. I took all the tests and never heard anything back. I sent email to recruiter and nothing. So 2 days ago i went online and reapplied for a call center position starting in June. I did assessments then got link for call center simulation test, again. Sent email to this recruiter and 30 min later I get an email requesting info to do a background check.

Is this right???? I don't feel right giving out my info and i haven't had an interview or been Offered a position. Do they do background checks before interviewing???

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

BankOfAmericaAmazing in Barstow, California

55 months ago

Hmmm, im not exactly sure, I haven't gotten that far, but I don't know exactly if they are looking for misdemeanors.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Confused in Dallas, Texas

55 months ago

Well I don't have anything on my record. I've never even had a ticket. My work history is solid. I just am confused as to why I'm giving over all this info and I haven't been offered the job yet!! Thanks for your reply!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

BankOfAmericaAmazing in Barstow, California

55 months ago

Oh, well I believe that you will most likely be given a position, but this is all just preliminary. They need you to obtain a 'satisfactory' background check before hiring you, pretty simple.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.