Bank of America bankground check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Confused in Dallas, Texas

27 months ago

Ok I applied online 2 weeks ago for call center job. I took all the tests and never heard anything back. I sent email to recruiter and nothing. So 2 days ago i went online and reapplied for a call center position starting in June. I did assessments then got link for call center simulation test, again. Sent email to this recruiter and 30 min later I get an email requesting info to do a background check.

Is this right???? I don't feel right giving out my info and i haven't had an interview or been Offered a position. Do they do background checks before interviewing???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BankOfAmericaAmazing in Barstow, California

27 months ago

Hmmm, im not exactly sure, I haven't gotten that far, but I don't know exactly if they are looking for misdemeanors.

Confused in Dallas, Texas

27 months ago

Well I don't have anything on my record. I've never even had a ticket. My work history is solid. I just am confused as to why I'm giving over all this info and I haven't been offered the job yet!! Thanks for your reply!!

BankOfAmericaAmazing in Barstow, California

27 months ago

Oh, well I believe that you will most likely be given a position, but this is all just preliminary. They need you to obtain a 'satisfactory' background check before hiring you, pretty simple.

noneya in Reno, Nevada

24 months ago

Washington, DC - The federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is warning employers that it is illegal to use a prospective employee's past conviction records, even for serious felonies, as an "absolute measure" as to whether they should be hired because this "could limit the employment opportunities of some protected groups."

This is, the EEOC says, because blacks and Hispanics are over-represented among felons. ----------------

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.